Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

Hey oldies, how's barnes and noble been?

For the oldest members, IM BACK!!! haha like BlueIceGirl and Ariel and everyone i used to talk to, how've you been?! What books have you been reading? how's bnn club changed??? i miss all you guyss. :smileyhappy:

PS i was looking through my documents and saw our The Other Kingdom novel. pretty cool =]

You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
And I will cling to our eternal Eclipse
Until the day of our Breaking Dawn
*** I'm with the vampires, of course. ***
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Re: Hey oldies, how's barnes and noble been?

Hey True,

Do you remember me?

Omg, The Other Kingdom was epic....

None of the old users really come on anymore... like I try to come on its just so hard anymore.

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

OMG OMFG!!!!  holy **bleep** true no way where the **bleep** have u been!!! omg I have missed you so damn much!! I was wondering where u guys went like seriously  a month  back I was feeling so depressed because I missed all the old users so I made a thread where I basically wallowed about us old user and how we were tight as shyt and like the coolest people ever and how back then the posts were interesting, and we talked about twilight like normal people before the hype,, *breaths* so yeah me and mg have been like the only users left and have been hoping that maybe a old user will come back, only they never did and so I we became more  sad although we met all these cool new people who we love but still missed you guys like hell, and how could we not we were the first right, all joined here together, those were really good times, what im tryna say is I've missed you!!! ilove isn't on anymore, or krazy, hawk,  Ariel has facebook tho if you wana add her I have facebook to as does mg and we can have a whole catch up session because we now have you back and I wanna run around in circles so we can talk about the good old times *sighs* Welcome back girl you better stay here for good!!

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

mg- yeah of course i remember you!!!! aw that's sad that none of the others come on... do you still have that website for everyone's story?? wow that was a long time ago. haha nice to be on here again, and i know what ya mean about it being hard coming on here.. 

You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
musicangirl
0 Kudos

No I had to get rid of it, because a) no one went on it, b) i wasn't up keeping it and c) the chat room i had on there was invaded by crazy scary people. But there is a new site, i'll pm you the address because it's like something that no one except a few of us know about.

~Mg

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

heyy blue! haha i missed you guys too! shame no one else is on here.. haha sorry it took so long to make your personalized message. busyy busy busyy. anywayywe did have a fun time!!! i wish everyone was still on! haha hopefully i will stay on for good! i have finals next week so i wont be on until after then most likely. nice chatting again!!!!!

You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
Correspondent
atruetwilightfan
0 Kudos

musicangirl wrote:

No I had to get rid of it, because a) no one went on it, b) i wasn't up keeping it and c) the chat room i had on there was invaded by crazy scary people. But there is a new site, i'll pm you the address because it's like something that no one except a few of us know about.

ohhhh gotcha i was just looking through some old emails and saw it and i was wondering! got the message, gonna look at it now! :smileyhappy: 

how've you both been?!??

You are my Twilight
In this New Moon
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Hey guys :smileyhappy: I doubt anyone except blue remembers me. I'm just curious to know who all is still here lol.

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

You probably dont remember me but I remember you from when I first made my account.

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

I dont remember truetwilightfan but i do remember shesaxsensation and Zoey.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i remember yall

and some of your threads were amazing=]

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
musicangirl
0 Kudos

shesaxsensation wrote:

Hey guys :smileyhappy: I doubt anyone except blue remembers me. I'm just curious to know who all is still here lol.

I remember you  sheasensation. We just never really talked.

And red i remember you chicka.

~Mg

Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Awesome :smileyhappy: Hows school going guys?

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

I remember you, lol. IDK if you still remember me>?

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

OMG!  Bout freakin time some old people came on!  Ok True so I'm almost positive we've talked but I honestly cannot remember, it's been THAT long.  Haha.  Good to see you again though!  Cuz I totally remember you.  :smileyvery-happy:

And shesaxsensation!  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CHICA?!  God I miss the good old times where we actually TALKED. 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I remember some of yall.....

:smileyhappy: 

but I don't think you remember me...

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Honestly, I remember seeing you, but I can't quite remember if it was before or after you came back? When did you come back?

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

ooh!! ooh!! ooh!! *jumps up and down raising hand*

what about me!! what about me!!

anyone remember me!! *giggles*

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i remember all of yall...

but does anyone remember me?

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i remember you guys

but i dont know if you remember me

do you?

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy: