Contributor
tiffany_731
0 Kudos

Hi! :)

Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany and I am thirteen years old- fourteen very soon. I am new here to the boards. I'm not good at introducing myself... But I'll give it my best shot. :smileyhappy:

I am going to be a freshman this fall. I love reading, writing and photography. I can spend a whole day just reading. I love animals and I'm always wanting to know what time it is. Kind of a odd introduction but... I tried. :smileyhappy:

Tell me about yourselves, I'd love hearing random stories. xD

Live life for tomorrow.
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Re: Hi! :)

Hello Tiffany! It's lovely meeting you! =) I'm Zoey and I love to read also! I'm 15 and going to be a sophomore and I love playing volleyball also! I don't know what else to say but welcome to the boards! :smileywink:

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Hey Tiffany! Im Maria and i love to read and travel! Im 15-almost 16- and im going to be a junior! Thats all for now!

Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

Hi Tiffany, Zoey and Maria! 

I'm Sandra.  I'm 28, married and pregnant right now too!  I have two dogs and a red beta fish that begs for food when he's hungry.  So cute!  I love reading YA and it's actually rare that I go outside that classification and read something else.  I like reading before bed and YA tends to offer so much more to my creativity to help inspire my dreams.  :smileyhappy:  I used to blog pretty frequently about all the books I read as well, but lately I haven't been blogging at all, because I haven't felt that great from my pregnancy.  I will get back into it if I feel like it, but the joy of doing something just for fun is that if it's not fun, you don't have to do it!  I still love reading, but writing about it is more work than I feel like lately haha.

Anyway, nice to "meet" you and re-meet you everyone.  :smileyhappy:

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

Hey Sandra! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! I just wanted to say that i read your review of Divergent on your blog and now it's on my list of books to read!

Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson
0 Kudos

Hello Tiffany WELCOME!!!

Hi, Zoey, Sandra and Maria!

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

Hey thanks!  :smileyhappy:

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
New User
chica20
0 Kudos

iam 20 years old i love to read.i like to read the vampier diaries books.i like to listen to music my favorite color is pink and blue.:smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
KC_Hughes
0 Kudos

Wicked Warlock  Hi Tif,

If you like reading  check out this new release.

Deakon Metcalf, a sixteen year old bumbling, stuttering nerd has been bullied all his life. One day in class, he sides with Karri McDill, the captivating and refreshing girl he’s been secretly admiring and offends her ex-boyfriend. The subsequent beating lands him in the hospital. A mysterious bracelet is anonymously left at his bedside. When he puts it on, strange things begin to happen. His bruises heal, his stuttering is gone and he grows a whopping seven inches.
Deakon and Karri journey to his birthplace, Germany, to find answers about what he's become. When the few leads they have come to a dead end, they stumble upon a 16th century church and meet Loro, a man who knows Deakon. They discover that Deakon was conceived from a four-hundred-year-old curse. And they uncover a secret that's been kept from mankind for hundreds of years.

Man in the Mirror
http://amzn.to/nzCCuX
Wicked Warlock
http://amzn.to/jKiS5h
Book Trailer
http://bit.ly/nHAkEq
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

this wicked warlock sounds really good!

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
New User
Wishful_Thinker
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! My name is Myrda and I'm new here to the boards also :smileyhappy: And I just recently received a nook from my parents oh btw I'm 16 turning 17 in may! I saw this nook friends feature in which I can borrow books so I was wondering if anyone would like to be my friend? (Geez that sounded desperate lol) You can PM me if you want :smileyhappy:

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Welcome newbes! I'll be a friend BUT I can't check Email soooo.... I can't do the lend me for nook. But if one ever needs a friend to chat to I'm here! I like making friends. I'm 19 btw.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!