Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush or Fallen 0_0

Okay tomorrow I'm going to B&N store BUT I can only get ONE book and idea what books to pick plz help me. Hush, Hush or Fallen

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted

Re: Hush, Hush or Fallen 0_0

wowzers thats a tough one.

hmmmm...

im absolutely in love with both but i think you should get Hush, Hush to start with first

but you do have to read Fallen at some point though haha(:

----------------------------------------------
Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

lol yeah that's really hard. I have both and loved both. I don't think I like one more than the other, so if you can only get one - I'd say to check and see if your library has either one of them then buy the other one haha.

New User
Courtney99
0 Kudos

I love them both, but i would definitly say Fallen. Its not that Fallen was better than Hush, Hush. Its just for me i like a little more action in books and Fallen had a little more, but they are both amazing books!

New User
Micmarie
0 Kudos

I LOVED them both but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say fallen.:smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

th guys i'll try to get both but if i cant then i will get the one with the most votes :smileyhappy:

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
kajJK
0 Kudos

The obvious choice: Hush, hush. Even though I give both these books a 3 out of 5, which is like a D- right?, Hush hush is the better of the two. I didn't like Fallen at all. It was very cheesy and predicable.

Frequent Contributor
Lovez-to-Read
0 Kudos

i LOVE that books they are both my favorites!! i would choose Hush Hush!

Hush, Hush   

because i love fallen, but at the end there a lot of un answered questions.

Hush Hush all the way! :smileyhappy: :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

Definitely Hush, Hush. Fallen was okay, but Hush, Hush was beyond fantastic!!

Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Reader
Jesabella
0 Kudos

Definately Hush, Hush. There's more tension and the characters have more depth. Fallen is ok and has a few great moments...but not enough.