Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
NightWorld_Nyx-Redbird
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush

Is Hush, Hush a good book?? im thinking about reading it but i dont kno??

any1 have a opinion???:smileyhappy:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, keep it..and fufill it….
B&N Bookseller
melissas
0 Kudos

Re: Hush, Hush

I thought it was a great book. I've recommended it to plenty of people, some of them coming back to tell me they enjoyed it, too.

Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Yeah, I would definitely reccommend it! Especially if you're a fan of paranormal romance. Stuff like twilight.

team GALE, anyone?
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

i thought it was pretty good. i would definately recommend it.

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

I loved it, one of my favs. a defin. yes for me!

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."