New User
shell-bee
0 Kudos

I AM TIRED OF.....

I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE just talking about the twilgiht books.They are good books but i mean we can only hear so much about them then it gets boring.Anyway here are some books that i think are good.

.Annies baby

.Go ask alice

.pants on fire

.Meg cabot books

tell me what you think of these books if you have read them =)

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: I AM TIRED OF.....

I've read Go Ask Alice and it is AH-MAZING!!! But it was sooooooooooooooooooooo sad! I cried at the end!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  So agree. 

Let's see I've only read All-American Girl by Meg Cabot, but I really enjoyed it, even though it was kind of cheesy.  Lol.  I really really really want to read Go Ask Alice! I just haven't gotten my hands onto it yet.  : (

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Read Go Ask Alice the first second you can! Like I said before it was AH-MAZING!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
JessTheTeacher_08

I used a tag to respond to your comment shell-bee however I do not think it worked. So here is what I said.... If you are tired of hearing about the Twilight Saga then avoid the posts talking about the books. It should be easy if you try.

Also, find something original to talk about. Everyone has seen numerous posts about how people are tired of hearing about Twilight. I suggest you just start a post on something you want to talk about rather then commenting how you don't like everyone talking about Twilight and then start talking about it... 

Frequent Contributor
marisab20
0 Kudos

i LOVE meg cabot. i avalon high and teen idol are my favorite. how to be popular, all-american girl, and ready or not were also really good. have u read meg cabot??
You know you love me,
Marisa