Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I Need Books!!!!

Hey! Vampires-and-Spongebob here! So, I have finished reading all the books I got for Christmas and need to read some more! I love fantasy (i.e. vampires, witchs, faeries,werewolfs, ghosts and pirates etc.)! These are the series I HAVE read! P.S. Vampire Academy series is my all-time fav!

• Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  • House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Wicked series by Nancy Holder
  • All books by L.J. Smith
  • Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty series
  • All books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Wicked Loveley series
  • Blood and Chocolate, Silver Kiss, Ghostgirl
  • The Last Apprentice series

I have read Harry Potter and Twilight but I don't like them!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

Re: I Need Books!!!!

I would deffinetely check out Rachel Caine's Morganville vampire series the first is Glass Houses.  I have not personally read them but they are the next on my list to read.  Try the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan the first two are really slow well I found them boring but the rest are really good I believe there are like 12 or 13 books in that series.
"In the end family is all that we have"
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll check em' out!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

Your welcome if you want check out my library I have like 100 books but you may like some of them also.
"In the end family is all that we have"
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding.  It's epic!  Check out my library!  I think you'll find alot! 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Cool! Thanks!

New User
Heartwood22
0 Kudos

welll lets see.....

blue bloods- vamp.!

City of bones

Graceling- just finished it and it was amazing!!

tamra piece books such as:

Song of the lioness seires

Immortal seires

Tithe-fairies

thats all i got off the top of my head got good reads on my library too [:

enjoy what ever you choose!

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I've been meaning to read the Blue Blood series! It just keeps sliping out of my mind! Thanks! I'll try to remember to read them!
Frequent Contributor
hayleylynnv
0 Kudos

read the host and need

Need is about pixies and like weres and stuff so you wil prob like that book i loved t

The host is bout aliens butt it was great idk if you will like it if you didn't like twilight but u should try to read them

And the  midnighters series you might like its bout midnighters and there are 25 hours in the day and like these 5 kids are always running into truble its pretty good!

We are young
We have heart
Born in this world as it all falls apart
We are strong
We don't belong
~Hollywood Undead~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Need and the Midnighters series have been on my wishlist since forever! I just have to get money! Ha ha!
Frequent Contributor
hayleylynnv
0 Kudos

well wen you get some money GO OUT AND BUY THEM!!!  i think need is better but i just liked idk what i liked bout it but i like need better and its only one book so you won;t HAVE to read the sequel like i always have to do like if i finsh a book and it has a second i need to read it caus ei just usually hve to no more!! lol!!
We are young
We have heart
We are strong
We don't belong
~Hollywood Undead~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I agree! Man, I wish i had a money tree!
Frequent Contributor
hayleylynnv
0 Kudos

yeahh or like books were freee i mean that would work too haha but the money tree would be for everthing1!! lik clothes and boards!!!! hahah and concert tixs!!
We are young
We have heart
We are strong
We don't belong
~Hollywood Undead~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Just imagine the possibulities!!!! *Hannah goes into daydream*
Frequent Contributor
hayleylynnv
0 Kudos

ahhah life would be awesome1!! and not to Say but it would be so much fun!!!!!!
We are young
We have heart
We are strong
We don't belong
~Hollywood Undead~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

*Hannah is still in daydream*
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

I'm not into most fantasy, but I admit, T*Witches was well-written.
Frequent Contributor
ashley_42
0 Kudos

the Luxe series is good..

not sure if you'd be into them tho.

and the PRIVATE & PRIVELAGE series omg to die for!!
they aren't what you'd expect them to be on the outside.

trust me.

Evermore is really good too..

Contributor
AllyLovesBooks
0 Kudos

I have also read all of the vampire kisses, and vampire diaries and they r amazing! I also love Twilight :smileyhappy: You should deff. Read Need. It has werewolves, and fairies in it :smileyhappy: