Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

I am honestly sick of...

all these repetive Twilight threads. I am a big fan of the book and love them dearly, and read them about 2 1/2 years ago.

There's so many Twilight threads here, and I'm just sick of it, that's why I don't come on these boards a lot.

I've made threads about other good books, but no one responds because all you guys talk about is this one thing. 

And I honestly think its a fad for most and will die out once the movies are made, like Harry Potter. Only the loyal fans stuck around after DH came out.

These are my thoughts. 

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Re: I am honestly sick of...

i know it's annoying to see the same posts over and over but to tell you the truth i don't think there's going to be a change if we complain about it. we all have complained but the new people on the forums don't look at the threads saying "stop posting twilight threads" and they don't know they're being annoying or anything lol. they probably think they're starting a complete new thread that no one else has posted. that's my theory anyway. i've just learned to ignore them ... unless it's actually one of the more unique twilight threads.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
New User
dixiegirl98
0 Kudos

I am so with you on that. They keep building it up and ruining i think.
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

Im sick of people bashing us for something we are in love with and have a deep pasion about!!!!
"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

if u hate the threads so much...IGNORE THEM!
Frequent Contributor
BakingQueen
0 Kudos

And if you don't like them we are making a petion to have a Twilight Book Club
New User
AnDy_y
0 Kudos

I am also really sick , but I totally respect each other choises for books but there are more books really  :smileyfrustrated:
Contributor
S.Trucke
0 Kudos

I love the books very much but i really do understand where u are coming from, lol its hard sometimes to find threads that are not about the series!!