Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical

I hate it when.....................

I hate it when im reading and someone is bugging me constantly.

I hate when someones being mean or rude to a nice person.

What do you hate? doesnt matter what tell me what grinds your gears.

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: I hate it when.....................

I hate it when people make stupid threads on b&n that shouldn't even be there

and

I also hate it when someone makes a thread that already exists

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
Notjustphysical

Well i hate it when people assume theres got to be one of each thread, i dont get on and check others i create my own so in the end there not the same for theres they made it for your replys and so have i, i check only mine not others. sometimes they get way to long and i dont feel like going through all of it, so thanks but i really dont care. plus if it doesnt belong why is it here :smileyhappy:

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT

I hate it when people around me quarrels--especially when they're fighting over a SIMPLE thing... I hate it when people around me judges things negatively right away--without asking or anything.... I hate it when people blames me for something I'm not guilty with...

haha... there, I replied... hahahahah..... Now don't take that too seriously... just "following the thread"...... hahahhahaahhaha...:smileyvery-happy:

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Correspondent
Notjustphysical

Wow i think you just mentioned alot of the things i hate hahaha

~Love is a poison~
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey

*dancing in my chair* Lexie just got told! That's what I've been trying to tell her. Go Notjustphysical!!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

O= no comment

Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS

I hate it when people sing happy birthday to me. I hate it when people try to talk to me when they can obviously tell im not in the mood to talk. I hate it when stupid obnoxious guys walk up to me and flirt with me. I hate it when people assume im 17 when im 13 really annoys me. I hate it when shy guys wont stop starring at me because there too shy to talk to me. I hate it when people fight over stupid stuff. I hate how the world is becoming prejudice and unjust.

Wow...... i hate lots of stuff........

Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Oh wow Milkshakel! Many of the stuffs you hate are the things I hated too! Well, guess we've got a good number of similarities.... hahahhaah..... :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

notjustphysical wrote:

Wow i think you just mentioned alot of the things i hate hahaha

Really? wow, that's cool ... :smileyvery-happy:

BLUEICEGAL

[ Edited ]

Urmm excuse but no one got told, people can express their opinions so stop being silly and acting like a child, this isn't kindergarden where people tell others who got told, anyway  its not like its a secret, people here know by now it vexes others of when one to many threads on the same topic are made, weather they choose to be arrogant and continue making the same threads is their choice, this is a site for books not babyish quarrels lets keep it smooth guys. PS hey there lexie, :smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

lol Hey xD Thanx Blue =) Every word there is completely true and thax again haha

Frequent Contributor
so_death_bye
0 Kudos

I have to say

grinds your gears

very family guy of you

but I like it when it's

quite

I'm trying to read 11

books @ once

trust me I need quite

What's Montague? It is nor hand nor foot,
Nor arm nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O be some other name!

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
Contributor
AnetteTepesDracula

[ Edited ]

I hate it when people call me a Satanist when I say that I'm not religious, I hate it when someone calls me stupid because I have a different view point than them, I hate it when I'm called a Nazi because I can speak German and because I'm part German, I hate it whenever I'm near something that's related to Twilight, I hate it when older people glare at me like I'm Satan because I wear black, I hate it when I have a surprise timed writing, I hate it when someone tries to convert me to Christianity by reciting the lyrics to Amazing Grace, I hate it when my DS battery gets low while I'm battling on Pokemon, I hate it when people "tiep liek dis LOL", I hate it when people make typos, and I hate it when my cat starts to howl while I'm trying to sleep.

"Alles brennt, wenn die Flamme nur heiss genug ist. Die Welt ist nichts als ein Schmelztiegel."
BLUEICEGAL

Lol Annette you got some cool ass hate thingys there, I particularly like the DS battery getting low when playing pokemon that used to piss me of big time!! lol always bin big time fan of pokemon gotta love it :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

I hate when i offer gum to someone whos breath stinks but they dont want it, i usually eat one myself so it doesnt seem mean, i dont want to just be all HEY YOUR BREATH STINKS HAVE SOME GUM! if i were them id be ticked off so i try to do it in a nice way.

Thanks i did go for the family guy thing hahah it was funny

~Love is a poison~
purple_monkey

I hate it when people use profanity. It's disrespectful. There are better words a person can use. I think using them makes a person sound stupid.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

I agree with purple monkey completely - swearing is vulgar and unnecessary. It also irritates me when people say "I told you so." I know that sounds really silly, but I just hate it when people do that! Usually it is said after a mess up when you're feeling pretty crappy, and people who say it sound too self-righteous.

Oh, and I really hate it when kids text in class - I think it's so disrespectful when the teachers are trying to help you learn. That's just me, though.

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I hate it when people try to use big words to act smart, but when they use them in a sentence it doesn't even make sense. I hate annoying, sick people. I also hate it when kids ask their parents something and then the parents tell them to ask the other parent and then that parents tells you to asks the one you already asked haha I also hate when people just pass trash that is on the side of the road and don't even pick it up. I also hate people that act dum to just get teh guy/girl. I also hate people that act like other people to just be in their "group". I hate it when the teacher gives homework to all the students because the class wasn't acting good, but not all the studnets were being bad. I hate it when people laugh for no reason and I hate it when people like things just because other people like things. I also hate when people tell on people and I hate hate hate liars. I also really hate when people agrue about such stupid stuff.

I also hate people who think they can do something but do nothing to get it. I hate it when people get stuff handed to them and when they don't even care if they did. I also hate girls who think they are so "that" but really aren't. I also hate when people act like their so sweet, but really deep don't they are horrible people. Or when people act horrible, but deep down are amazing people. I also hate hate hate cheaters and I also agree I hate people that swear for no reason.

XD Wow I hate a lot of things xD 

Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_

i was told that it's not good to "hate" so i'll just tell you what I "don't like". I don't like it: - when a guy/boy stares at me - when a boy/guy gets a crush on me - when someone burps during a meal - when someone's looking over my shoulder when I use the computer - when I have to speak in front of many people - when people lie to me - when someone reads my "private" stuff (ex. diary) - when I have to accompany someone with their shopping
http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com