Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

Re: I hate it when.....................

OMG LEXI!! I soooo hate it too when people act a certain way to get into a certain group it anoys me soooo much. I can't stand those people and seeing as most of the teenagers were im from is like that i am forced to be a loner. I hate that being a loner its just so lonely.....

Contributor
Eiri18
0 Kudos

I really hate it when people nag me when I am reading! They know I SOMETIMES have a short fuse and they like to bust my buttons just to watch me lose that permanent cool that I have. I also hate it when people use profanity in every sentence they say. If you can't get through one sentence without saying F*** or Sh*t then that doesn't say alot about you. For a male: it makes you looks stupid and for a female: it makes you look like trash. To tell someone off without using one vulgar word is a skill only the few and educated have achieved. I agree with you purple_monkey!!

Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

You all make me smile when you say that you disslike profanity with a passion. :smileyhappy:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn

Haha Lexi...are reading Beastly!!!

One thing I truly dislike...when a book becomes a movie and then you cannot find the original book covering.  I do not want a shelf full of "movie book cover" books.   I want them with the covers the author initially picked out.  GRRR.....

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn
0 Kudos

Books have blastered on the front cover what Stephanie Meyer from the Twilight Saga said.  I end up not buying unless I find one without that on the cover.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the books and love the movies but there are many many many great writers so I really could care less what she thought.  Put it on the back of the book just not on the from cover!!  I like original covers with no movie pictures or quotes from other authors.

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Heather- I totally agree. I hate when that happens to covers. I only have one book that has the cover of the movie and that's Ink Heart. I'm also really glad I got beastly before they turn it into a horrible movie cover. xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

I just saw Iron Man 2 on Friday which just reminded me I dislike it with a passion when someone is talking really loudly behind me or puts their feet up on the back of the chair next to me. That is REALLY annoying.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Correspondent
MilkshakeLMS
0 Kudos

I saw iron man 2 too over the weekend and i hate that windmill thing on Pepper's desk. It was driving me insane! I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying because i couldn't stop looking at that stupid thing. When Robert Downey Jr. said he hated it i laughed so hard and everyone was looking at me like WTF what's she laughing at.... At least i thought it was funny....

"We all have a path, whether we choose to follow that path or not is a question each of us has to answer for ourselves, no matter the consequence, this is your life and you must choose the way you live it."

Contributor
Eiri18
0 Kudos

I know I hate that too! purple_monkey! Epecially when they're little kids with terrible mothers who will actually kick your chair repeatedly until you have to get up, look them in the eye and say: "Quit it!" then the mom will be like "Don't yell at my child!"

GRRR....It really gets under my skin! These kids would behave better if their mothers wheren't children themsleves...

Contributor
Eiri18
0 Kudos

Ha ha! Love u! My grandmother nearly disowned me when I left the church! Try growing up in a whole family full of chritians....It really boring!

Correspondent
molie111

Try growing up in a family of athiests. Psssh.

I hate it when people say they hate Twilight when deep down they really like it. I hate it when people wear skinny jeans. I hate it when people dress the same. I hate how people think that right away a Christian will try and bug you and push you into their religion. I hate it when people dont give others a chance. I Hate it in California. I hate it when you drive down the street in LA and all their is is traffic. I hate it when you walk to the store and see nasty looking tweakers on the side of the road and have to cross the street just to avoid them. I hate it when people think LA is cool or have some weird fantasy of what its supposed to be. I hate it when I get cravings for sweets and give in(not good for your health). I hate when people protest for peace(its never going to happen , NEVER).

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Omg I hate living with a family of athiests and I am pretty much am the one person who likes to read in my family. So when I ask my parents if I could have another book they either make me work to get it or they tell me to stop reading and go out for a walk or some **bleep**ty thing like that. No offense to anyone who likes doing that, it's just I'm forced to do it. I probably would do it soon if they let me on my own. I also hate it when I'm in my room and it's all quiet, until someone comes in and doesn't stop bothering you, until you have to scream on the top of your lugs to tell them to get out! I hate it when I am folding clothes for the whole family and when I am done I surprise them that I did something, they tell me to then put the clothes in their rooms and hang them up (can't they hang their own clothes up in their own room!) I hate it when I really need to use shampoo, cause I'm out so I go up stairs and grab my mothers and go back down stairs, but when I am done with my shower I go into my room IT'S COMPLETELY DESTROYED and there is a note on my bed telling me next time "You shouldn't use your mothers soup" -Dad (it took me 3 hours! to clean my room again). I also hate it when I walk up stairs from my room and find everyone is gone, so I wonder where they are and I call them and they tell me they are at dinner! So I tell them to get me something and when they come back they don't (this happens almost every day). So does anyone think I'm the 5th wheel in my family, yet? (There is my dad, mom, 2 sisters, and me). =)

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

wow...thats pretty suckish

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
New User
night14
0 Kudos

you are reading in your room and your brother or sister comes in and wants to talk to you. Do they not get the point of you going in your room or what?

Contributor
Eiri18
0 Kudos

I hate it when my mom says that she is not a lesbian when she is sleeping with a woman.

But she says she is not a lesbian.

But she doesn't want to be with men.

But she is not a lesbian,,.

Anybody else think she is in denial....?

Correspondent
pupdog96
0 Kudos

i hate it when... people repeat themselves or tell me something i already know.... my dad gets drunk and acts really, really weird.... my sister doesn't get why i'm in my room after she is mean to me (she's three but still should get the point)... people can't make up their minds.... my dad tells me i need to not eat as much when i know i'll be hungry about 10 minutes later because i didn't get enough at supper.... he tells me to exercise more even though i love the way i look... i am forced to do cello which i don't want to do anymore... my dad talks about me going into medical school when i don't want to! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! and that is sad that your family treats you like a 5th wheel. :smileysad:

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown
Correspondent
pupdog96

i also hate it when a guy acts like he likes you a few weeks before school ends and then when school gets out, doesn't text you back or talk to you if he sees you at registration or summer school!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

“Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.”
~unknown
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink

Odd, but

Hate the 'telephone' noises of 'dah-dah-dah---you have reached a nonexistent number---that dah-dah-dah noise is so annoying-and creepy!'

Hate noise when I can't hear myself think.

Hate noise when I can't hear, period.

(Living with high-functioning autism (with me, at least) has the issue of 'you hear the noise, but your brain doesn't process/register it as well')  (I am more eyes than ears.)

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

oo i hate that noise too...i find it really annoying

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

[ Edited ]

I hate inconsiderate drivers.  It's frustrating trying to navigate streets and highways when people suddenly cut you off, swerve around, slam on their brakes for no apparent reason and get absorbed in their phone conversations.  Or if they don't seem to know the laws of the road, like at an intersection with no stop sign, no stop light and no yield sign, people do not need to stop to turn right, people are supposed to keep going because there is a continuous lane.  I have been trapped near my house many times because of people sitting there forever, waiting for the traffic in adjoining lanes to clear.  That is impeding traffic and is actually against the law, you're not supposed to stop unless your car breaks down and in my state, you're supposed to move your car off to the shoulder in that case.  I wish that everyone knew that law and I don't know how they missed learning it.  I try to avoid that route now even though it's the most direct out of my neighborhood, because it's so frustrating to get trapped there and it seems to happen almost every time I go that way.

I hate it when people are so sure of their opinion that they won't even listen to an opposing one.  I don't bother talking to people like that usually.  Even if we agree, it's too limiting when a person is so sure of themselves and are unwilling to honor other perspectives.  I think we can learn as much from the opposing opinions as the similar ones and people are constantly finding out that what they thought they knew was wrong, so why not be open to changing your opinion sometimes?  

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/