Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson

I hate it when.......

This is where you can let loose and talk about all of the things you hate. I got this idea from a really old thread. It sounds like a good idea so lets give it a try. I can't go first so someone else will have to go.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Distinguished Scribe
HungerGamesPerson

Re: I hate it when.......

I guess if nobody wants to go (sniff, sniff:smileytongue:) I'll go. I hate it when I'm sitting here and nobody reply to my topics or replys:smileyvery-happy:. I hate it when people are smart but they are slackers. I also hate extreme WINERS!!! ( sorry it isn't comming up on sp) And i forgot to mention that if you can leave a love too. I love sitting here typing and watching Monk. Monk is my favorite TV show.

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

Hmm I hate it when people are really good at things and have great potential but don't use their abilties!! I hate sometimes when people whine and complain about the stupidest, dumbest littlest things that I'm like just ignore them!! and stop complaining! (I'm talking about a friend of mine ughh!) I hate it when people think they need a boyfriend or girlfriend just because even if they don't really love them! I hate it when people say I love you to another person if you don't really mean it! I hate it when bookmarks stick way out of books and I don't like really tall/big bookmarks I like to use business cards =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Contributor
inkblam

i hate it when people are never thankful for what they have. when all they think about is the things that they don't have and they never see anything as good unless its new and they don't have it. it wrecks their view of others because all they see is some one else's stuff and i can wreck their self esteem if they don't get what they want.

ZoeyRedbird check out the rebelution.com

Frequent Contributor
Boleyn

1. I hate when I buy a book that I heard was really good and when I start to read it, it's a major disappointment and I feel like I wasted my money. I don't think there's anything that kills my reading mood more than that. 

2. I also hate when I am running late somewhere and I go outside and my car is covered in 2+ inches of snow that I have to get off. Especially cause my ice scraper is really wimpy. 

3. I hate it when my favorite books get turned into movies. I used to be more open minded about it but the older I get the more I find they ruin my perception of the world I imagined. I know this sounds weird but I also really hate it when they make books into movies and all of a sudden it's a huge deal and everyone and their mother is like "OMGAWD!" It almost makes me hate the series just from all the hooplah. 

"It’s dark now and I am very tired. I love you, always. Time is nothing."
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

inkblam- I couldn't agree with you more. And okay I will check out the website =)

Boleyn- I also hate when books get turned into movies because no matter how hard they try the movies are almost always worse than books! And I agree they do kinda ruin what you imagined. The world the chrarcters everything changes!

Abdul Kalam
Robert H. Schuller

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

I agree with Boelyn about the movies.  Especially the LOTR series.  I HATED the liberties they took and they ruined my favorite books.  I think the only people that enjoy those movies are the people that never read the books. 

As for my own pet peeves...  I hate when drivers aren't paying attention, whether it's their cell phone or just the inability to concentrate, it makes it so hard for me.  I wish everyone would give driving their undivided attention and look all around them. 

I hate being judged.  Most times people don't know the whole story, but that doesn't matter, they're quick to form an opinion anyway.  This has led to me keeping a lot of things private.  Not that I am such a secretive person, but I don't feel like explaining all of my decisions to the world. 

I hate racism and discrimination of all forms.  I forget who said it, but she said that, "There is only one race: the human race," and I love that quote.

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Wordsmith
BeeZnEEz101

I hate it when I think I aced something andin reality I just got a B or low A. I hate it when you're walking and talking with someone you really like and you slip on a notecard and fall flat on your face. Not one of my best moments. :smileyhappy:

I hate it when I have something really important to say and I'm ignored. I hate it when I can't remember what I was going to say. I hate it when people talk so viciously about celebs/just people in general they don't even know. I hate it when I get a creepy fb invite from middle aged guys. No offense middle aged guys. I hate it when my glasses slide down my nose. I hate it when I have to listen to long lectures in school. I hate it when I have to study.

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

(I remembered so more things I hate...) I hate it when people just don't care. I hate it when people waste their lives doing things they shouldn't be doing. I hate it when people cough without covering their mouth. I hate it when my food touches on my plate. I hate it when my hands are dirty. =)

Abdul Kalam
Robert H. Schuller