Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: I have personal news I would like to share

Hayden Jace perfect xD haha I also really like the girls name too. They are just so different and I love that! My sister's name is probably one of the weirds but coolest names it's Korra (Cora). My mom got her name from the titanic movie, she was the little girl on the boat or whatever haha. I just really like those names, and I am really happy for you haha So happy! xD lmfao!

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah the first time I read City of Bone I picked Jace to be a boy's middle name. and it was actually before i really fell in love with Jace the character, I just liked the sound of it.

Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn
0 Kudos

SpunkiiReader

That is just AWESOME!!  I have two small boys and I am 26.  If that makes you feel better!! Being pregnant is a lot of fun, just be prepared for strangers wanting to touch your stomach!!!  Plus you get to eat like a pig and NO ONE will say anything!! :smileyvery-happy:

The names you picked are beautiful...just be careful...there are many naming stealers out there!! 

Listen to the heartbeat every time you go.  Its an old wives tell but it has been proven with everyone I know.  If the heart beat starts to be around 150 it is a boy if it is fast like 180 or around there it is a girl!!  Hope you get a girl!!  We wanted a girl but was blessed with a second boy!! 

VERY exciting!!  Tell your hubby Congrats too!!!

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

Awww that's such a pretty and unique name :smileyhappy: I love unique, old fashioned names lol. I'm using: Gemma and Kahlan (Kay-lan) with the middle name Elizabeth for whichever one's born first hahahhahaa.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

THANK YOU!!! those are pretty names Christine, I really like the Kahlan, my middle name is Kay so.... I think its funny, I am reading The Sweet Far Thing, book thee in the Gemma Doyle series and there is a girl named Mercy in it, and before that I had only ever herd it the one time on 7th Heaven.... I am going out of town this weekend to tell my family, I am so excited!

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Kahlan is the name of the last confessor from the sword of truth series.  That is what I want to name my first girl if i ever have one!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

SpunkiiReader wrote:

THANK YOU!!! those are pretty names Christine, I really like the Kahlan, my middle name is Kay so.... I think its funny, I am reading The Sweet Far Thing, book thee in the Gemma Doyle series and there is a girl named Mercy in it, and before that I had only ever herd it the one time on 7th Heaven.... I am going out of town this weekend to tell my family, I am so excited!

LOL I hear the name Mercy all the time!! Because that is my aunt's name. ;D

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah Im starting to realize its a more common name than I first thought, but I still like it...