Correspondent
SpunkiiReader

I have personal news I would like to share

[ Edited ]

I am 22 and married and my husband and I have been trying to have a baby and this weekend I found out I was pregnant! I went to the dr and found out I am 6 weeks and 3 days along, my due date is January 15, 2011.

I just thought I would share my good news, If you dont care in the slightest it wont bother me a bit... I AM SO HAPPY!

and yes I know I am 22 on the Teen Reads board, I like YA books

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Re: I have personal news I would like to share

YAY!!!!  Congrats that is awesome!  you must just be beside yourself in happiness!  what do you want to have boy or girl?

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I really want a girl... I already have some pink clothes so it better be! I never knew I could be this happy, not even when I graduated high school or moved out, mayben on my wedding day... I guess they are neck and neck.. I have been smiling non stop for the past 3 days...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

thats so cool!  well congrats i will keep my fingers crossed that you get a girl!  girls are fun but drama i don't have kids but i basically raised my little cousin for a year or two and they are drama but so much fun.  now when my cousin comes over i will be doing my hair and makeup and she asks if she can hers done too!  so fun!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah I have 3 nieces from 5 to 16 and I watch the 5 yr old grow up from a few months so yeah I cant wait for my own little one...

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

OMG =D Awesome! Yay! Woot! haha I love little cute babies lmfao! When I get married like in 8 or 9 years from now xD I would totally love a girl =P She and me can bond and read books together lmfao! xD I am really glad for you and your husband SpunkiReader =)

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

THANK YOU! I am so Happy! :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

CONGRATS!! That news is beyond exciting!! Wish you the best!!

And no worries, I am in my twenty and enjoy YA adult books too :smileyhappy:

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Thanks! and I know Im not the only one in my 20s that still reads YA...

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

Well congratulations!!! A baby is always something to get excited about!!! I hope the baby is well and happy congratulations again and I hope all goes well!!!

Photobucket
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

YAY!!! Congrats to you and your husband!!! =] Hope you get your girl, but boys are fun too. My baby cousin is turning 2 soon, and he is soooooo cute. And quiet, a rare quality in a baby. ;D

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

thank you everyone, i am so excited!
Correspondent
iluvhersheys_andbooks
0 Kudos

OMG!!! Congrats!!!That is so awesome!!! This is so exciting. Its so weird how I'm over hear so excited for someone I don't even know but YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! And it is awesome that your 22 and read YA books!!! You son or daughter will get a head start on their book collection!!!Congradulations!!!

www.blackandblueink.blogspot.com ------- Funnest Place on Earth...well to me!!!
Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

Congratulations! My bf and I have already started to pick out names for our future children hahaha. It's cute, so far they've all been female and heroines from my favorite books. Have you started thinking of any names yet? It's not a bad thing you like YA books. I love the Percy Jackson series even though I probably shouldn't lol....Oh well. I like what I like. I'm not a hardcore fan of the teen novels anymore since most or all of them are about vampires. UGHHH. Fad vampires I am noooottt into. No offense lol.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

THANK YOU! I love that I have strangers happy for me! lol, my  mom has been telling people I dont know and they are all excited too... and I have had baby names picked out for years, I really want a girl so the name I picked is Mercy Rain.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Awww im feeling all fuzzy inside, its such lovely news, congratulations, mother hood is a gift and a joy i hope you have started coming up with some cool names we are here always to advise!! hehehe awww this is just so awesome, eat all the ice cream you want, and get your hubby  to get you treats at night, hey girl needs her treats! :smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

mercy rain is a cool name how did you come up with that?

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Umm I think on 7th Heaven there was a couple that was on the show a few times and their baby's name was Mercy and since then I always liked that then when I started talking to my husband about it we came up with Rain for the middle name

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

its cute i think its very strong sounding!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

thanks... if I have a boy I like the name Hayden Jace... but I am really hoping for a girl so I dont really even want to think about boy names...