Contributor
cheergrl24
0 Kudos

I know I'm weird...

OKay don't kill me, haha...but I've never read or seen the Twilight books...what are they about? I hear all this ranting and raving about them, and I don't even know anything about them...hahaha   Someone please help me out!  :robotvery-happy:...do you recommend them?
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Re: I know I'm weird...

i recommend them all the way! they are the best books i have ever read. when you read them u cant stop and u get really attatched to the characters that u feel like u know them lol. im personally more of team jacob but i still like edward. i would denfinately read it! i love them! i love them! i love them! u should denfinately read them! oh wait i already said that lol
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

The books are about a plain girl named Bella that meets Edward, a vampire and they fall in love. I don't like that much but a surprisingly big number would disagree with me and say they are wonderful. It's a fifty-fifty chance you'll like them.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Contributor
lexi-bear
0 Kudos

Vampires-and-Spongebob wrote:

The books are about a plain girl named Bella that meets Edward, a vampire and they fall in love. I don't like that much but a surprisingly big number would disagree with me and say they are wonderful. It's a fifty-fifty chance you'll like them.

I totally agree! not everyone loves them...or even likes them! haha.
~Lexi-Bear
Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

Do NOT see the movie, especially not before you read the books!!!!! The books are pretty good, so you might want to read those. =)
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

The books arent pretty good, they're awesome!!!!!!!
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

There are a lot of people that like them but also a percent of people who hate them. If there's a book that a bunch of people like but some people don't, I usually read it. Because chances are, I'll probably like that book. I think you should try it out. And when you're done with the books, watch the movie only if you have an open mind and don't expect it to be exactly like the books. It's good entertainment if you've read the books, even if you haven't read the books. My mom loved the movie and watches it more than I do lol.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

no, pretty good. They got worse and worse as the series progressed.