Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

I like it when.........

I like it when there's a rainbow after a storm. I like it when my dad washes my car for me. I like it when my parents do nice things for me for no reason. I like it when I don't have a bad day.

Sorry notjustphysical, but after hating so much stuff I think it's time that we list the stuff that we like.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

Re: I like it when.........

[ Edited ]

I kinda like it when I am left alone xD I like it when I get a A on my test or Quiz. I like it when I finish a book or get a book =P I like it when I get random stuff for no reason. I like going to B&N and just being around lots of books. I like it when I go to my favorite restaurant. I like it when a new book I have been dieing to get comes out. I like it when everyone at school is being nice to me (that never happens xD). I like it when people let me help them with something. I like it when I get a huge icecream cone (I like icecream lol). I like it when everyone laughs at my jokes and not at me lol. I like it when my dad buys a big bottle of soda and we both sit on the coach watching a movie together. I like it when my mom tries to add least be nice for 5 seconds haha I like it when my friends call me when we get home from school. I like it when I find a new band that I know I'll like. I like it when my pets are being quiet, but really cute. Haha! Wow I never knew I like so much xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I like it when people hug me, and I like it when I get goodnight texts. I like the feel of a hardcover book that's never been opened before. I like it when my friends and I are together, and I like it when people make me laugh. I like the smell of rain on a summer day, and I like the feel of it on my skin. I like it when I don't want to put down a book because it's just so good. I like the warmth of his hand in mine, and the way he kisses my forehead. I like the possibilities of a blank canvas and fresh paint, and I like it when I hear a song on my iPod, and it triggers a memory. I like it when I'm channel surfing and spontaneously find a Harry Potter movie playing. I really like it when I'm playing tennis and I get that perfect serve. I also like the peacefulness of a bookstore, and the new books I find there. I like it when my kitty jumps on my lap and wants to cuddle, and most of all, I like it when I smile (which is often.) :smileyhappy:

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Inspired Contributor
fairydust285
0 Kudos

I like it when I have a day off and I can do whatever I want. I like it when I come home to my dog wagging his tail, excited to see me. I like it when I get flowers delivered to me. I like it when I can go out to dinner and a movie with my boyfriend. I like it when I have some extra money that I can use to go to the bookstore and splurge on books. I like it when I get inspiration for writing. I like it when I'm in the woods alone and I come upon some wildlife.

purple_monkey
0 Kudos

I like it when my friends and I can all go see a movie together. I like it when I'm channel surfing and I can find my favorite movie on tv. I like it when I can sleep in on a weekday. I like it when everyone around me is in a good mood. I like it when I can go outside and relax with a good book. I like it when I have a successful shopping day at the mall. I like it when I can dance to a really good song on the radio or on my ipod. I like taking pictures with my camera and then looking at the results. I like getting ice cream cones with my mom.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

I like it when it rains on a hot sunny day.  I like it when no one interupts me while i'm reading.  I like it when people are laughing. 

Photobucket
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i like it when i get that book that ive been dying for, or when i finish a book. i like when i do good on something that i expected to fail on. i like when i ask just the right question and it all clicks for me. i like when i can be by myself. i like when i have a clean slate, and can just hangout. i like when i can have an actual in depth conversation with someone. i like when i make a new friend. i nilke learning. i like when it rains, i like sunny beautiful breezy days. i like hanging out with my family.

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"