Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
ceaux
0 Kudos

I need Nook Friends!

I need nook friends. Right now I have none. I read mostly teen reads & stuff by Candace Bushnell(Sex and The City, The Carrie Diaries) & Lauren Weisberger(The Devil Wears Prada). I also like any fashion related books.

Add me, especially if you have similiar taste! studdedbows@gmail.com

:smileyhappy:

New User
emmeethedancer
0 Kudos

Re: I need Nook Friends!

Hey, everyone! I need nook friends.  I like fantasy and romance. I like books about fashion too. My email is thoppe1789@nycap.rr.com. Add me!

Contributor
Cass2007
0 Kudos

i need nook friends too, i usually read parnormal romance, from wereworlves, vampires, and mermaids anything like that, fiction and some romance. new.cassie@yahoo.com

New User
bwake24

i love vamp books. sookie stackhouse, vampire academy, vampire huntress, house of night & and blue bloods are just a a few of my favs.  if you love vamps add me brettewakefield@yahoo.com

New User
jess5083
0 Kudos

Add me i need friends too Email jessica.arriaga10@gmail.com
New User
LChan
0 Kudos

I need friends too! I like all sorts of books. Anyone feel free to add me  :smileyhappy:  Lyndsichan@yahoo.com

Correspondent
wheezie
0 Kudos

Contributor
rapscallion
0 Kudos

Oh me to! Robindavis55@hotmail.com! I will read anything!
Reader
jetblkeyes
0 Kudos

add me as a nook friend....

Currently I am reading the hunger games trilogy

I have a good amount of Urban fiction,

I like romance and historical fiction also

I read just about anything if it can grab me in the first 100 pages

ruthemills31379@yahoo.com

Frequent Contributor
lev924
0 Kudos

i need nook friends too, i like all kinds of books like paranormal romance, drama, horror, etc,

New User
MrsSkitzo
0 Kudos

you can add me if you want i would like some friends for my new nook my email is cindypratt84@gmail.com or you can go to facebook and add me there abcdefg9295@yahoo.com thanks

New User
saraluv001
0 Kudos

Add me i need some nook friends my email is saraluv001@hotmail.com :smileyhappy:
Contributor
gabriel03
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

I need Nook friends. My parents gave me the Nook Tablet for Xmas. I like to read fiction, mistery, fantasy & Adventure and  paranormal.

Oh, and if it helps on my subjects for reading ... I am a 12 year old boy :smileyhappy:

If you want to be my Nook Friend, please add me : lsaldana29@yahoo.com

and if you are interested in having younger friends(female) please add my sister ( she also got a Nook Tablet for x-mas). She is 9 years old and likes fiction, fantasy and all the "girl stuff" her email to add her is lsaldana29@gmail.com

Thank you all

Gabe and Nat

Contributor
gabriel03
0 Kudos

add me please

lsaldana29@yahoo.com

Contributor
backertaper
0 Kudos

I just got my nook for Christmas, add me please!

backertaper@gmail.com

I mostly read YA.

:smileyhappy:

- Miguel G.