Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
TonyV14
0 Kudos

I need help finding this book!

Hi, I recently went to B&N and I saw this teenager book in the teen section. I totally forgot the name of it. I can try and explain the cover and the back of the book as much as I can. The front cover was black with a boy in a shadow like place and he had a black hoodie on, on top of his stomach was a smiley face with a devil-ish look. The back of the book was some words on top and in the middle were 3 words that were BOLD and neon-ish kind of color.I forgot the author as well. Please try and help me find it, I really want it!Sincerely,TonyV (A B&N Customer)

New User
peepers83
0 Kudos

Re: I need help finding this book!

Hey I am pretty sure the author you are after is Heather Brewer.   Hope that helps .

Correspondent
iluvhersheys_andbooks
0 Kudos

I agree with peepers. I think the book you are after are the Vladimir Todd books.

www.blackandblueink.blogspot.com ------- Funnest Place on Earth...well to me!!!
Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

It is definitely the Vladimir tod chronicles There are four in the series so far but the covers look the same

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos