Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: Member!

Moonstar, are you mad at me?
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Contributor
Moonstar1
0 Kudos

Good by the way while i was walking here I saw Leopardheart whinning! Whats wrong with her?
Contributor
Moonstar1
0 Kudos

Why? WHY? why all of a sudden your in ICECLAN??????
New User
Voletail
0 Kudos

You should read back a few pages. She clearly stated why.....

= Voletail - Warrior of IceClan

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Hm...

Hi Voletail!

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
New User
Voletail
0 Kudos

Hey Silvermist! Sunrise is almost here..*grins* I guess moonstar isn't too happy about you switching clans is she?

= Voletail Warrior of Iceclan

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

SUNRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he isn't. Oh, and thanks for abcking my up.

I can't wait for Sunrise!

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Frequent Contributor
Silvertail
0 Kudos

Re: SUNRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Silvermist! Hi Moonstar! Hi Voletail! I've got Sunrise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Silvertail, warrior of Iceclan~

Inspired Contributor
Foxstar
0 Kudos

SUNRISE IS HERE!!!!

[ Edited ]
Yay! SUNRISE IS OUT TODAY!!!! Yay, Voletail, you found us finally! AND you joined the website, that's GREAT! Silvertail, I will try my best to make you and Tangleclaw an account tomorrow, if, which I most likely will, go on th computer! But all I've been thinking about this entire day is SUNRISE! SUNRISE! SUNRISE! 
Message Edited by Foxstar on 04-21-2009 03:13 PM
~Foxstar, Leader of IceClan
Contributor
leopardheart
0 Kudos

*Leopardheart walks in limping and bleeding on one side* guys I need a medicine cat!
Contributor
Leafpool
0 Kudos

What's your cut like, and what happened? :smileysurprised:

~ Silverheart, queen and warrior of IceClan

(ignore Leafpool)

Frequent Contributor
Silvertail
0 Kudos

Lepordheart! Hi! Remember how I help Tangleclaw? I'm going to give you some Burdock root, to make sure there is no infection, and some comfrey to soothe the wound. I will also give you some goldenrod,to heal the wound, and some poppy seeds to help you sleep. Let me know how it feels!

~Silvertail, warrior of Iceclan~

Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

good job silvertail! I couldn't have done better myself, thanks for taking over being medicine cat while i couldn't post any messages. (i do not know why i couldn't, whenver i clicked reply it went to book clubs help) I finshed sunrise, has anyone else? If so, i would like to private message people who have, so that we can talk about it, but not spoil it for other people. Sunrise is a tragic book, but the best. I think that erin hunter shouldn't have ended the book like she did though, but I guess it will get people to buy the fourth apprentice. (if you have read the whole thing, you know what i mean)
Contributor
leopardheart
0 Kudos

*sighs* ahhh that feels so much better thanks silvertail, now i need to go to camp and . . holy cow i need to sleep!
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

what happened to you leopardheart? Oh and how did you get hurt? i am glad you are feeling better, making cats better is the best part of being ice clan's medicine cat!

P.S. I hope to meet petalkit soon,silverpelt (that is your name right, i forgot if not) but just  remeber that she can not be my apprentice till she is 6 moons old, and you need to become a member of our clan (but i believe you are basically one of us, you will just have to ask foxstar) oh and when you join, i will have to ask you some questions, since i am the medicine cat i need to know some things. like who is your mate? How old are your kits? And other things, but you do not have to answer that till you get permisson from foxstar to join.

Message Edited by tangleclaw on 04-23-2009 10:42 AM
Inspired Contributor
Foxstar
0 Kudos

I finished Sunrise. I disagree with you Tangleclaw, i'm sorry. I actually liked the ending! it made a point for the OMEN OF THE STARS: THE FOURTH APPRNTICE! But I cried about what happened with the snake...
~Foxstar, Leader of IceClan
Frequent Contributor
tangleclaw
0 Kudos

I finished sunrise wendesday night. yes i thought that the ending made a opening for omens of the stars, but it was pretty mind blowing. don't forget everybody not to spoil it for anybody by posting things about the book. Private message the people in our clan that finished it too, if you want to talk about sunrise.
Inspired Contributor
KittyRa
0 Kudos

I absolutely loved the ending! Oh and Tanglwclaw, Silverheart has been a memeber in IceClan for a really long time now.
Contributor
leopardheart
0 Kudos

I read it too! it is awesome!!!! Sunrise is my favorite yet,  I loved the ending too! I wonder how brambleclaw will react in omen of the stars! 
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Omen of the Stars!

I can't WAIT for Omen of the Stars! It's gonna be good!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,