Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
NookBookBunny
0 Kudos

If your looking for something new to read, please buy my book!

Looking to get some support on the novel I wrote! It would be greatly appreciated if you could buy and read my novel! It's called Chosen: The Angels of Soulstice. It will be a trilogy. It's about fallen angels that work for the devil. It has two points of view. Mainly paranormal, fantasy, with a touch of romance! Plus its only $4.99! I think its a pretty good deal! Please please check it out! Thank you! (:
New User
AlyssKnight
0 Kudos

Re: If your looking for something new to read, please buy my book!

Where can I find it? I just googled it and didn't see it.

Contributor
NookBookBunny
0 Kudos

Re: If your looking for something new to read, please buy my book!

It's for sale on Barnes and Noble.com
Contributor
NookBookBunny
0 Kudos

Re: Here is the synopsis

Here is the synopsis to my novel in case you need more convincing to read it! A paranormal romance, that keeps you wanting more, Chosen is the first novel in a three part fallen angel trilogy. With the story line told from two points of view, no detail is left out. The scenery is based on the lush green state of Oregon, making the writing that much more picturesque. Set in the fictional towns of Brightwood and Everlast, Chosen, weaves the lives of two young teenagers who enter a fantasy world they never knew exsited. Karbon and her older brother, Liam, are your basic average teenagers. They have a close bond, more so after their Father’s death when they were younger. One afternoon, while visiting their Father’s grave a very strange man appears. Sullen. He boast that he knew their father very well and gives them an opportunity that he knows they cannot refuse. To become Angels. Karbon and Liam, hesitant at first, then take the chance. In turn they grow massive colorful wings. They leave their previous lives behind and live at Soulstice. The massive twisted tree the Angels call home. Karbon soon after meets another Angel, Kolten, who has a disheveled past and tells her she made the wrong choice. They are now fallen angels collecting souls for the Devil. One of Devil’s main Angels, Krimson, heartless and cold, loves tearing people’s souls from their flesh. She has it out for Karbon and her brother. Stricken by this choice Karbon and Liam refuse to do the Devil’s work. This ultimately leads to dire consequences for Karbon. Torn between the choice she has made and what her heart tells her she should do, Karbon has been chosen.
Contributor
NookBookBunny
0 Kudos

Re: New Chapter

Today I will be adding an additional chapter to my work so stay tuned!