Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm

If...

you could be any person from any book, who would you be....?

I'd be Katness from The Hunger Games...

'and i still belive in the good, and i still beilve in the light, and i wanna feel the sun, i wanna free you tonight'

In this moment

'Into the light'

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm

Re: If...

This is completely unoriginal, I'm sure, but Alice Cullen. Alice rocks.

I had another one, and now I can't remember it.... :smileysad:

team GALE, anyone?
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

id be like anybody from the harry potter books

lucy from the fire whithin

gemma from the gemma doyle triology

annabeth from percy jackson and the olympians :smileywink: lol

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

I'd be Gemma from the Gemma Doyle trilogy...

and Eva from Uncle Tom's Cabin...

and maybe Clary from mortal instruments series.

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I'd want to be Anne from Anne of Green Gables!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

i would want to be renessme cullen because she ends up with jacob black
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

i would choose clary deffo, maybe because her personality seems close to mine, also the fact that she has a super hot guy like jace on her trail *sighs*  and shes just a supergreat character i can relate to

oh and also bonnie from vampire diaries, shes also a character i can relate to, not to mention damon might have a thing so her who is just gorgeous and shes just not bitchy and totally loyal to friends 

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Man this is hard.  Maerad from the Pellinor books is high on my list, but I don't know if I'd want that huge of a responsibility on my shoulders. I would just like the super awesome powers that go along with it.  Lol. 

Donia from Wicked Lovely would also be high up there.  Just cuz I feel like we have similar personalities.  Plus she hangs out with a wolf and controls winter which is my favorite season.  So maybe Donia more than Maerad.  Lol.  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm

Oh!

I forgot i'd also want to be Stacy from Blue is for Nightmars Series!

She has really cool friends and a HOT boyfriend!  :smileyhappy:

'and i still belive in the good, and i still belive in the light, and i wanna feel the sun, i wanna free you tonight'

In the moment

'Into the light'

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
EmoGirl_Love

I would want to be Raven, from Vampire Kisses!

She has a super HOT VAMPIRE boyfriend!!!!! And she always has on a cute outfit! I personaly like "Goth" clothes...(i hate labels)...

or, maybe Alice, from Twilight, cuz she's with Jasper!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JASPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smileyhappy:

'Caress the one, the never fading rain in your heart-The tears of snow white sorrow-Caress the one, the hiding amaranth in the land of the daybreak'
~Nightwish~
Amaranth
Contributor
GothGirl94
0 Kudos

hmmm...that's hard...

I think i'd want to be Norah, from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist!

or...Suze, from The Mediator Series!

"Manage me, I'm a mess, Turn a page I'm a book half unread, I wanna be laughted at, Laughted with just because...I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough."
All Time Low
Weightless
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I love the Mediator Series!

I think Jesse's HOT!

'and i still belive in the good,

and i still belive in the light,

and i wanna feel the sun,

i wanna free you tonight'

In This Moment

'Into the light'

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

I'd want to be Emily of Emily of New Moon. :smileyhappy:
http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I like Emily!

I think she's cool.

But it's sad what happed to her.... :smileysad:

shoot for the

moon

even if you miss you'll land in the

stars

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

Yeah, I think it's rather sad...You know what? I cried when Teddy's mother confessed what she had done...*embarrassed*  

Do you like the ending of the third book??

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

who's Teddy....?

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

Omg i had no idea that anyone else like the books of pellinor... i'd like to be maerad as well.... but i'd also like to be rose from vampire academy or kaylin from the chronicles of elantra
" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

J.R._BookWorm wrote:

who's Teddy....?

Well, I think they're talking about Emily of New Moon by Lucy Maud Montgomery. And you might be talking about Emily from New Moon by Stephanie Meyer....Tell me if I'm wrong.
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

OMG!  I'm not alone in the world!  I don't even think many people have heard of them!  I still have yet to read the Singing......... hmmm.  Need to get on that.  What is with that cover?  It is fugly to the extreme. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

oh! were talking about Emily form the Twilight Series!  :smileyhappy:

Jasper
~Eclipse~