Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Inheritance Cycle! Eragon! Eldest! Brisingr!

so i LOVE these books! anyone else? because few of my friends have read them...
"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Re: Inheritance Cycle! Eragon! Eldest! Brisingr!

YESSS....omggg! i love all the books and i am actually re-reading Brisingr right now! I am just captured by it and i don't know why. lol What do you love most about the books?

Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

yeah, i think the inheritance books are awesome.
Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

redheart52 wrote:

YESSS....omggg! i love all the books and i am actually re-reading Brisingr right now! I am just captured by it and i don't know why. lol What do you love most about the books?

i dont know, like you they just capture me. i lOvE them. im so excited for the 4th! but sad that theyre almost at an end... o well ill just reread them-again! theyll always be one of my faves!!! whick ones your favorite? if you have one
"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

Im not sure that i have a fav. Eragon was great i loved Murtaugh. Eldest was cool. Brisingr had a lot more action and things like that. So if i had to chose i would probally pick Brisingr. And i can't wait for the last book. Im excited. I hope Murtaugh doesn't die and i wonder who the last dragon rider will be.
New User
dtfgshvj
0 Kudos

Im not sure that i have a fav. Eragon was great i loved Murtaugh. Eldest was cool. Brisingr had a lot more action and things like that. So if i had to chose i would probally pick Brisingr. And i can't wait for the last book. Im excited. I hope Murtaugh doesn't die and i wonder who the last dragon rider will beThe last rider is Roran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correspondent
KomaJr
0 Kudos

i love the books & i cant whait for the 4th book to come out but my fav charicter is ariya & angla theire awsome but my fav book is brisinger           

once you learn to read you will be forever freed

********everything has an answer but not all answers are known********
0 Kudos

Yup, I loves this series. Why? Because Saphira is awesome! lol. I love the magic, dragon, fantasy type books so this is right up my alley. Lovveee them!