Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
maxowner
0 Kudos

Is anyone team Jasper!!!!

I love Jasper he's the awesome forgotten one. But everyone's all Team Edward or Team Jacob(in real life so hot). I just wanted to see if any cool Jasper fans are out there. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
CleverTwenty
0 Kudos

Re: Is anyone team Jasper!!!!

I am team all of them :smileytongue:     I love all the characters.

Http://cleverlyinked.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!!

I didn't think anyone else like him!

All my friends like Emmett more

but not me

Sooo Team Jasper

Jasper's my favorite charactor in the Twilight Series!

I <3 Jasper

(I don't really care for Team Edward or Jacob)

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Frequent Contributor
Kristina-boo
0 Kudos

I've been Team Jasper pretty much since I started reading the books like, four years before there was even a stupid movie. (:

Jake's pretty far up there on my list too, and Emmett.

- - -

I hugged. I'm done."
New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

No, I am not team Jasper. I don't want to sound mean but I think that he is uggly and Alice can do much better.

Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

asdf2: 

No, I am not team Jasper. I don't want to sound mean but I think that he is uggly and Alice can do much better.

JASPER IS NOT UGLY! Alice chose correctly. I'm on team Jasper and more. 

Frequent Contributor
CleverTwenty
0 Kudos

I believe if I remember correctly all the the Cullens are supposed to be extremely attractive. I think he is good looking even in the movie.  His character in the book leaves a lot to think about(even with the scars). He has a quality about him that he is strong yet there is something about him that draws attention. Thats what I think Alice sees in him.

Http://cleverlyinked.blogspot.com
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

OMG!  I'm not alone!  YAY!  I completely 100% team Jasper.  And I hate Twilight.  Which is really saying something.  He and Alice were what kept me reading that stupid ridiculous series.  Okay and maybe Jacob. 

My mother is always like "He looks so constipated" in the movies and I'm always like "he's SUPPOSED to be that way! It's part of his character!"  I always thought he was so deep and that nobody but Alice truly understood him.  Plus one of my friends wrote this epic fanfic between him and Alice that I just totally adored.  :smileyvery-happy: 

Omg.... I just sounded like a Twihard.  *screams and runs away in terror*

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

Okay...you don't have to be so mad about it...this is my opinion. Anyway happy thanksgiving! By the way Team Edward and Team Jacob are better. Duh!

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:

OMG!  I'm not alone!  YAY!  I completely 100% team Jasper.  And I hate Twilight.  Which is really saying something.  He and Alice were what kept me reading that stupid ridiculous series.  Okay and maybe Jacob. 

My mother is always like "He looks so constipated" in the movies and I'm always like "he's SUPPOSED to be that way! It's part of his character!"  I always thought he was so deep and that nobody but Alice truly understood him.  Plus one of my friends wrote this epic fanfic between him and Alice that I just totally adored.  :smileyvery-happy: 

Omg.... I just sounded like a Twihard.  *screams and runs away in terror*

I feel the same way!

Jasper and Alice where the only reason I finished reading the Twilight series

(((If not for them I would have stoped reading the series after New Moon)))

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I know right!  New Moon just ruined that series...  well actually Breaking Dawn accomplished that all on it's own.  Haha.  Eclipse was the best though because of all the background you got on Jasper.  :smileyvery-happy: I was so happy.  Haha. 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:

I know right!  New Moon just ruined that series...  well actually Breaking Dawn accomplished that all on it's own.  Haha.  Eclipse was the best though because of all the background you got on Jasper.  :smileyvery-happy: I was so happy.  Haha. 

Breaking Dawn ruined the series for me.....

I mean the whole baby thing.....really?

And Jacob imprinting on said baby!

That just ruined it for me.....

(((I CAN'T wait for Eclipse! Cause like you said the back story for Jasper!)))

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I wanted to kill Meyer for that obstrocity.  -_-  It sucked so bad.  I mean it is possibly THE WORST book I have ever had the misfortune to read. 

I know!  I think Jackson will pull it off amazingly for the whole "Texas" flash backs.  Haha.  THough wait.. everytime they do a "flashback" it's always really lame.  :smileysad:  Darn it.  They better not ruin Jaspers moment.

Contributor
maxowner
0 Kudos

Jeez asdf2 don't be such a party pooper. Didn't your mother teach: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.