Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Its for a grade so i had to do it!

I was in art and my teacher told us that we had to write a poem for this thig we made and the thing was supposed to be somthing you remember well when you were youger or a time in your life that  was some sort of emotion mad,sad,happy ect. i decided to make mine about the fact that i move alot and the poem had to tell a story its crazy.

Forever Unknown

Since I was young the road has been my second home,

No matter how hard or how dark I've  always seemed to find my way back to it willingliy or not

I've seen the city I've seen the trees but the best thing was most of the time i didnt know what i was going to end up seeing

A cow, A golden replica of the sphinx

It was all a journey forced upon me somtimes for the worste others the best

A whole day of packing, lifting, and goodbyes

Never any tears because i know we'd move sometime

This year always remember dont get to attached never make friends only strangers

Like on the raod nothing out there comes in the metal box only those already in

In the cold

In the dark

Be there by morning

So i try to sleep wondering whats going to happen

Who will i meet

The first day of school for me again

So same routine

Dont make friends

So dont speak

I know its not great but if my teacher likes it and i get a good grade thats all that relly matters.

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Re: Its for a grade so i had to do it!

Every time i try to write a poem, it always comes out really boring and unfocuesed... so i think that when people write poetry it is so swankifieddd :smileyhappy: i think you did a great job, cus you have a strong background story behind it all, so the emotion is something you have going for you. And i will be very surprised if u dont get a good grade.. ((lol sorry if that sounds like a rambled on and on.. lol)) ..on another note, i think that that is such a cool asignment for an art class!! lol :smileyvery-happy: 

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Re: Its for a grade so i had to do it!

Hahahaha thanks i hope so to and i like the way you used the word swankifieddd hahaha i like it any ways ill find out soon enough but thanks for your opinion because i really suck at writing poems i try and i mean you can write about anything but the flow thats supposed to come with it i can never capture like when we have to ryhme or hikus or something. 

~Love is a poison~