Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
BookGeek84
0 Kudos

Jace vs. Simon

Okay so I know there is a Jace vs. Edward thing *cough cough* Edward-bleh, Jace- sigh, amazing. So now, what about Simon. He's amazing too. So Simon or Jace. Who to choose, who to choose. Simon is awesome, but Jace just has that thing about.

Who do you think Clary should have picked?

Frequent Contributor
Fabulous_Ali
0 Kudos

Re: Jace vs. Simon

who the h*ll are jace and simon?

p.s. GOOO GOOO GOOO EDWARD

my name was alison dilaurentis before they even announced pretty little liars would be a tv show *flips hair*
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

JACE! JACE! JACE!  i think Clary and Jace are perfect and i love the ending of City of Class. I mean i love simon i really do but jace just has that thing that makes him idk perfect lol. XD

-Vamp

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

i love clary and jace together(:

her & simon seemed better off as friends...

but i still do love simon a lot(: haha

----------------------------------------------
Frequent Contributor
Fabulous_Ali
0 Kudos

Okay, can someone please tell me who these Jace and Simon people are?

my name was alison dilaurentis before they even announced pretty little liars would be a tv show *flips hair*
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Jace and Simon are characters from the mortal instruments by Classandra Clare, but wise guy you should have looked it up for yourself rather then ask people about it if you wanted to know so badly.  

Frequent Contributor
Fabulous_Ali
0 Kudos

Soorrrrry. Maybe I didn't think of it.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

so i know a lot of people think that clary and simon should be together as more than friends... i am not one of them.

i think that jace and clary need to be together...theyre perfect"(ahh jace :smileyhappy:

simon and clary are jsut friends, or they should be.,..

besides simon has some girls going after him too...

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

wow everyone here seems to be on the same page... Jace and Clary not Simon and Clary... which I am in total agreement! like every one else has said Simon is great but they're better off as friends... there is just something about Jace! (:

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

You put it perfectly!(:

haha

Frequent Contributor
bri_22
0 Kudos

Jace and clary are totally perfect together. I love Simon but he should be with the werewolf girl that likes him 

Inspired Contributor
KaylaNicole_MusicLover
0 Kudos

On the basis of who Clary should be with, it will always be Jace. Sorry, but Simon and her are just meant to be nothing more than friends. 

Now who would i pick.......hmmmmm....... Jace is so perfect, and originally i would have chosen him, but Simon got a ton more confident after he became a vampire. WoW this is a hard question.... i am going to go with Jace....for now... can't wait for the last book!!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I say she should pick Jace. Why? 'Cause I want Simon. Lol. Jk. That'd be weird.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

I'm about halfway done reading City of Glass. I'd have to go with Simon just because, well, Jace and Clary are related. =/

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

lol yeah keep reading you will change your mind o and yeah my pick is still and now will always be Jace

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

i love this series haha

i keep bugging my friend asking her when she is finally going to be done with the book she is reading so that she can start City of Bones haha (i'm sure she will love it :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

does anyone know when city of fallen angel is coming out? cause I know it has to do with simon but when lolz O and another series she is making (forgot name) is about a witch and how she meets 2 shadowhunters and falls in love with one of them but she wont tell us watch one ???? 

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

My guess is that she falls in love with Will. on the website http://www.theinfernaldevices.com/ she has some excerpts. and in my opinion I think its Will... and City of Fallen Angels (the one about simon) comes out March of 2011. The Clockwork Angel (book 1 in infernal devices) comes out August 31 2010... I so cant wait for either!

Contributor
snows_fire_is_here
0 Kudos

Simon is a great friend and is so devoted to helping his bestfriend, Clary, that is what makes him such a great friend. Am I right or Am I right? Jace is cool. He is sexy, smart, and he has an attitude to match! What's not to love about both? Cassandra out did herself when she created Jace and Simon! :smileyhappy: I love both characters, but I have to say neither of them win as my favorite, I'm sorry, but I'm team Valentine! Jace is my second favorite and Simon my third. :smileyhappy: Clary should pic Jace, 'cause Simon has Maia or Isabelle. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

i cannot wait for August now!(: