Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
ciociocio
0 Kudos

Re: Jace vs. Simon

Okay, I get that everyone thinks that she should have gone with Jace, but maybe... she should have just kept them both. Hahaha.

No, but, really. Simon is more of an everyday guy, and is naturally not as a appealing as the mysterious bad boy type. Simon is best friend material, Jace is lover material. If only you could create a hybrid of the two.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

O: i totally agree. lol like the bad boy but nice sweet and friend type guy O: perfect

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

I think Jace was the one for her...there was just something about him. Simon was a great friend and that is how it should stay. Though it would be nice if the boy who always loved the girl, actually got the girl!

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

i love clary & jace being together, but i also hope simon gets a great girl in the end too(;

hes an awesome friend & at least deserves that

does anyone else think that in City Of Fallen Angels Simon will catch a break? hopefully lol(:

----------------------------------------------
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah I hope in CoFA everything works out for him. that he finds the girl for him whether its Izzy or Maia or someone else completely...

Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

Oh I didn't realize there was more books!! Awesome! When does the next one come out?

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

well the 4th book comes out March 2011

but a different series about shadowhunters in the past called Infernal devices comes out i forgot when : /

Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

Oh my gosh, that long? I don't know if I can wait that long! LOL just kidding! My reading list only gets longer every day, if only I could read as fast as I chose what to read! Thanks!! Happy Reading!

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

ohkay the first book in the Infernal Devices series, another series she is writing about shadowhunters& downworlders in the past is called the Clockwork Angel and it comes out Sept. 7, 2010

Frequent Contributor
bananasandGREENink
0 Kudos

i personally think that clary should have picked simon so that i could have jace to myself

but she made the right choice with jace... ugh i just wish that the ending of the city of glass was longer!!! cant wait for nxt book

"Painting the roses red, and then a tear we'll shed. Because we know they'll seize to grow. Infact they'll soon be dead. And yet we go ahead, painting the roses red! Painting the roses red, we're painting the roses red.
*love alice in wonderland*
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

haha(:

its been awhile since ive read the series, but i forgot if Alec died in the last one...

im pretty sure he did, i know Max did....i remember Isabelle crying, Jace dressed in white for a funeral but i dont know if it was Alec's or Max's

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

only Max dies... Alec doesn't even get injured

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

ohkay thx(;

i just had a weird moment lol

Frequent Contributor
bananasandGREENink
0 Kudos

yeah alec gets with mangus at the end remember?

"Painting the roses red, and then a tear we'll shed. Because we know they'll seize to grow. Infact they'll soon be dead. And yet we go ahead, painting the roses red! Painting the roses red, we're painting the roses red.
*love alice in wonderland*
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Yeah I remember when everyone was marking everyone and when they were um kissing and Maria was like wow. wait! do we have to do that too? I started cracking up. :smileytongue:

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

yeah haha i remember now(:

that was funny

New User
ace_and_jace
0 Kudos

Why did you comment then? Ewww Edward. Simon is better. He is a vampire, is that good enough for you? Sorry, spoiler.