Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Wildstar66

Join EarthClan! See my official Clan list here!

Greetings fellow warrior fans! This is WILDSTAR of EARTHCLAN here!!! Here is my list of EarthClan so far!

Leader: Wildstar- dusky brown she-cat with dark gray flecks and green eyes

Deputy: Cheetahfur- WAITING FOR DESCRIPION

Medicine Cat: Mudstorm- long-haired brownish orange tom with blue eyes

APPRENTICE: Cloudfrost

Warriors:

Scarpath- black tom with dark brown stripes and amber eyes

Rainclaw- long-haired calico she-cat with bright blue eyes

APPRENTICE: Shadowpaw

Wingshadow- WAITING FOR DESCRIPTION

Iceclaw- black tom with a long white stripe going down his back, amber eyes

APPRENTICE: Redpaw

Daisypelt- orange and white she cat with tan flecks and deep brown eyes

Apprentices:

Cloudfrost- sparkling white she-cat with green eyes (med. cat apprentice)

Shadowpaw- smoky dark gray tabby tom with black stripes and dark forest green eyes

Redpaw- ginger tom with black paws and bright amber red eyes

Queens:

Nightheart- long-haired black she-cat with green eyes. Expecting kits with Scarpath

Elders:

Rockpelt- long-haired black tom with faded streaks of firery orange, has dull green eyes

Swiftheart- light brown calico she-cat with black flecks and deep blue eyes 

Inspired Contributor
Foxstar

Re: Join EarthClan! See my official Clan list here!

Greetings, Wildstar. I am Foxstar, leader of IceClan. Congratulations on your new Clan. I hope to speak to you again, and find out more about your Clan. Goodbye.

~Foxstar, Leader of IceClan

Bibliophile
Silvermist24

Hi Wildstar, I am SilverMist, a warror of Iceclan.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Contributor
Leafpool

Hi, Wildstar, I'm Silverheart, warrior and queen of IceClan. Congrats on starting EarthClan! :smileyhappy:
Contributor
Wildstar66
0 Kudos

Re:This message is for Foxstar!

[ Edited ]

Greetings Foxstar! Wildstar Here! Thank You, and I gather that IceClan has been around for a long time! You have ALOT of warriors! Also, I don't want to be rival Clans! Maybe we could share borders? I know that my Clan won't steal any prey, and I know that IceClan cats won't either.

TTYL!

Wildstar

Message Edited by Wildstar66 on 05-02-2009 12:18 PM
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

Re: Re:This message is for Foxstar!

Hey, Wildstar! We had this gathering spot with Snowclan before. but Snowclan hasn't been on in FOREVER and it only has one warrior now (the leader). maybe you can find the gathering spot and we can talk there.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
Wildstar66
0 Kudos

Re: Re:This message is for Silvermist

Hey, Silvermist! Wildstar Here! Where do YOU think yhat the gthering spot is?! I can't find it! Should we make a new one?

Inspired Contributor
Foxstar
0 Kudos

This is a message for Wildstar!!!

IceClan hasn't been around THAT  long. it started getting popular in Feb. but yeah, we can share borders! Thanks!

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: This is a message for Wildstar!!!

Well it's probably a while back. We should make a new one but lets say it's for all the clans on bn.com because other ones might want to talk. Do you want to make it? Or should I or Foxstar?
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
Wildstar66
0 Kudos

Re: This is a message for Silvermist!!!

Hey Silvermist! Wildstar here! To tell ou the truth, I don't really know how to create a place to talk. But if you or Foxstar could, that would be great! And you're right, it should be for all of the Clans. I know of several! EarthClan, IceClan, SnowClan, MoonClan, RainClan, GrassClan, NatureClan, and FlowerClan! It would be just like a real Gathering, only without psyco black she-cats butting in and telling everyone who her real parents are, and then commiting suicide! (You know I mean Hollyleaf, right?!) I loved Hollyleaf and all, but why in all of StarClan did she tell the whole Gathering?

-Wildstar:smileywink:

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I know! I was kinda really mad! (if that made sence,) I'll make it!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Contributor
Foxstar

I don't want to be mean, but i'm getting angry. HOLLYLEAF DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!! She tried to escape everything, the Clan, her brothers, the prophecy, the lies, and the truth. She didn't escape the way she planned, it even says it in the book. AND i personally don't think she is dead. i dont think Erin would end Hollyleaf like that...
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

I never thought of that! Good idea, Foxstar!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
Leafpool
0 Kudos

Hollyleaf CANNOT be dead!!!! Vicky is WAY to sly to do that!!! :smileytongue:
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Hi Silverheart!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Contributor
Wildstar66

Re: This is a message for Foxstar!!!

Good theory, Foxstar! I never thought of that. It did kind of seem that she accidentally ran into the tunnels to get away from her badgering brothers. It would be amazing if in The Fourth Apprentice, she turns up on the WildClan border! Maybe she didn't want to commit suicide, after all.

Wildstar:smileysurprised:

Contributor
Leafpool

Yes, and I think the Fourth Apprentice is Dovekit, and there's a pattern with the three in the prophecy name's. Here are the names of the two we know of SO FAR: Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. See? They both start with animal names. Hollyleaf has the name of a plant. So if you had to pick between Dovekit and Ivykit, I would go with Dovekit because of her animal name, and nix Ivykit because of her plant name. Also, the front cover shows a gray and white she-cat, and Ivykit is a tabby, but this cat didn't have ANY stripes.

~ Silverheart <3, warrior of IceClan:smileyhappy:

Inspired Contributor
Foxstar

HOLLYLEAF IS NOT DEAD!!!!
New User
sliverhair
0 Kudos

i really want to join iceclan

hi my name is sliver hair, and I love warriors I was looking to see if the new warriors book had come out yet when I came upon some icecaln warriors I got hold of your name and picked up the nerve to ask you if I can join. I have read all of the warrior books 
sliverhair
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Re: i really want to join iceclan

Wait, I'm confused. You said you really wanna join Iceclan on the Earthclan thread.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,