Distinguished Correspondent
Luna93

Just Talk!

Hello! My name is Natalie. does anybody want to talk about nothing in paticular? :smileyhappy:
All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

Re: Just Talk!

Hi Natalie! My name's Vanessa. Hey, my friend loves the name Natelie, she uses it for a lot of stries she writes.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Inspired Correspondent
SabrinaSunlight

Hello dood. (: I'm Sabrina. Whats cracking, haha. I like to say that alot.
D-Vos

Hey. I'm Dawson. I'm about to eat dinner with my family...hand made pizza! ABSOLUTE BEST

D-Vos

Luna93

Well hi Venessa, Sabrina and Dawson. glad my name is liked. :smileyhappy: right now i'm sittin here readin To Kill a Mockingbird for my english class. such a good book. yummy pizza sounds good. hehe! :smileytongue: so wut's goin on with everybody these days? :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh

Uhm... I like everyone's names too?  Lol.  Obviously I'm Kyleigh.   My penname doesn't offer anything mysterious, so I kind of guess I fail. 

I'm sitting here, my hair wet and sticking up all over cuz I just got out of the shower. I had taco's for supper!  And then an apple and peanut butter (best dessert ever!) Hmmm, homemade pizza sounds delicious.  For some reason I can't make homemade pizza with whole wheat flour.  It just WON'T rise.  Sooooo annoying.  I'm also avoiding doing my homework..... which includes reading Lord of the Flies... pretty good so far.  Anybody else read it?  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Luna93

i'm bout to take a shower. hehe. :smileyhappy: and i haven't had dinner yet. still waitin for my dad to cook. apples and peanut butter. yummm!! never tried to make homemade pizza. my families lazy we just order it from like pizza hut. lol!!! :smileytongue: no i haven't read that yet but i think i'm gonna read it next year in school, not really sure though.
Finally you have found
~RHCP
D-Vos

We've done homemade pizza with whole wheat. The thing you have to do is add wheat gluten--it's the part of the protein that bonds together to make the pizza elastic which allows it to rise. Problem is, whole wheat flour needs more wheat gluten than white since it has more fiber and thus it is tougher. So all you have to do is buy a bag of wheat gluten (you can grab a bag of Bob's Red Mill wheat gluten at a grocery or health food store for about $3). Use a tablespoon per cup.

Hope this was helpful!

D-Vos

Inspired Scribe
djaq

Luna93 wrote:
Well hi Venessa, Sabrina and Dawson. glad my name is liked. :smileyhappy: right now i'm sittin here readin To Kill a Mockingbird for my english class. such a good book. yummy pizza sounds good. hehe! :smileytongue: so wut's goin on with everybody these days? :smileyhappy:

ohmygod!

im readin to kill a mocking bird too! it is wicked awesome! i love it!

what part are you on?

i just got to the part when there is like the rabid dog and stuff

"We could do pizza."
Luna93

just finished chap. 12. yeah i luv it i think it's such a good book. i thought it wasn't gonna b good cause that's wut everybody was sayin. but it turns out i luv it! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh

OMG!  Thank you!  Everytime I make pizza the crust is hard on the edge and doughy in the middle.  Ahaha!  That totally makes sense now that you say that.  Where can I buy wheat gluten hmmmmm....... might have to run to HyVee or something.  Does Wal-Mart carry it? Probably not, now that I think about it.  Lol.  I am soooo making pizza this weekend.  Wahahhahaa!
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Correspondent
dragon560

hi, i'm stuart. i like to read a lot of books and i think that drawing is awesomely.:smileytongue: what about you:smileyhappy:
Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Luna93

sup. luv to read to and i'm also a dancer. :smileyhappy: drawing is pretty cool to bad i really suck at it. lol!!! :smileytongue:
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Kyleigh

Art in general is just awesome.  Lol.  I LOVE to draw, and luckily I'm really good at it. 
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

I LOVE to draw in my notebook but I'm not as good as my friend, she's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same with my uncle.

What do you draw?

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Kyleigh

Uhm...... hmmm. I draw lots of stuff.  Usually people, but I can do animals too.  Most of the time I have to have  a picture to look off of  though.  I paint as well and do scratchboard and pastel and charcoal, and so on and so forth.  Lol.  I'm a total art nut.  I practically live in our schools art rooms.  Which is kind of sad now that I think about it. 
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

I draw characters from books, like i drew Ginny Weasly and luna Lovegood as well as characters I made up. I actually drew 604 from my story! Oh, Kyleigh, I forgot to tell you, I actually gave a desciption of 604 in this thread I posted, 'I really need two names!' it was called. Or something like that. Do you understand what Im saying? Do you remeber 604? Now I'll stop rambling. For now, I gotta stop, I have to consintrait (not on homework, duh). I'm gonna start a new story. I wont give up on the other one though!
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Luna93

yeah i've always wanted to draw but i just can't . but i try sometimes but i doesn't really work. :smileysad: lol!!!
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Wordsmith
twilightfann

Ohh I love to draw ! I just love art in general - painting, sketching, charcoal, sculptures. Silvermist, that's really cool that you draw characters from books like Harry Potter. Do you draw them based on what you picture them as, or how they look in the movies? I mostly like to paint. I do still life, landscapes, some figures, but impressionism is my favorite. And Kyleigh don't feel bad, I spend most of my free time in the art studio in my school too, haha. Wow, I definitely just jumped into the conversation. Hope you guys don't mind =)
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

It's Ok! I love talking to people! I draw them how I imagine them because the movies aren't always accurate.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,