Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reply
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
Posts: 544
Registered: ‎06-15-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Laurels???????


tiffany57 wrote:

ALN wrote:

 


shygirlTB wrote:

did anyone hear about the knox county killings of tina herrman,kody maynard,and stephanie sprang they got the autopsies back and they have been stabbed repeatably in back and chest and then dismembered its totally emotional that someone that cruel would do that to three people that didnt deserve to die


I didn't hear about this. What state did this happen in? And that is completely awful! It also sounds like something they would have on the show Criminal Minds. I can't believe people do this!

 


Oh my gosh. No I havn't heard that. Wow. It's terrible that people do that. And yeah, it does seem it would be on that show.  I watch 48 hours sometimes too. Anyone else??


it happened in knox county ohio matthew hoffman is the guy who killed them

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
Posts: 544
Registered: ‎06-15-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Laurels???????


shygirlTB wrote:

tiffany57 wrote:

ALN wrote:

 


shygirlTB wrote:

did anyone hear about the knox county killings of tina herrman,kody maynard,and stephanie sprang they got the autopsies back and they have been stabbed repeatably in back and chest and then dismembered its totally emotional that someone that cruel would do that to three people that didnt deserve to die


I didn't hear about this. What state did this happen in? And that is completely awful! It also sounds like something they would have on the show Criminal Minds. I can't believe people do this!

 


Oh my gosh. No I havn't heard that. Wow. It's terrible that people do that. And yeah, it does seem it would be on that show.  I watch 48 hours sometimes too. Anyone else??


it happened in knox county ohio matthew hoffman is the guy who killed them


the website you can see more info is fox8.com and click search for knox county it will to tha answers

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Distinguished Scribe
tiffany57
Posts: 763
Registered: ‎08-20-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Laurels???????


shygirlTB wrote:

shygirlTB wrote:

tiffany57 wrote:

ALN wrote:

 


shygirlTB wrote:

did anyone hear about the knox county killings of tina herrman,kody maynard,and stephanie sprang they got the autopsies back and they have been stabbed repeatably in back and chest and then dismembered its totally emotional that someone that cruel would do that to three people that didnt deserve to die


I didn't hear about this. What state did this happen in? And that is completely awful! It also sounds like something they would have on the show Criminal Minds. I can't believe people do this!

 


Oh my gosh. No I havn't heard that. Wow. It's terrible that people do that. And yeah, it does seem it would be on that show.  I watch 48 hours sometimes too. Anyone else??


it happened in knox county ohio matthew hoffman is the guy who killed them


the website you can see more info is fox8.com and click search for knox county it will to tha answers


Okay, thanks I'll get on that. Things are crazy, what people do.

If there is a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, you must write it. -Toni Morrison
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
Posts: 544
Registered: ‎06-15-2009
0 Kudos

Re: Laurels???????


tiffany57 wrote:

shygirlTB wrote:

shygirlTB wrote:

tiffany57 wrote:

ALN wrote:

 


shygirlTB wrote:

did anyone hear about the knox county killings of tina herrman,kody maynard,and stephanie sprang they got the autopsies back and they have been stabbed repeatably in back and chest and then dismembered its totally emotional that someone that cruel would do that to three people that didnt deserve to die


I didn't hear about this. What state did this happen in? And that is completely awful! It also sounds like something they would have on the show Criminal Minds. I can't believe people do this!

 


Oh my gosh. No I havn't heard that. Wow. It's terrible that people do that. And yeah, it does seem it would be on that show.  I watch 48 hours sometimes too. Anyone else??


it happened in knox county ohio matthew hoffman is the guy who killed them


the website you can see more info is fox8.com and click search for knox county it will to tha answers


Okay, thanks I'll get on that. Things are crazy, what people do.


yeah totally crazy i practically cryed when i heard about it

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)