Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
VolcomKidd93
0 Kudos

Lets Talk Hunger Games =D **SPOILERS**

What part totally took you by surprise? How do you feel about Rues death? In the second book, did you think the Tributes should have done anything different? Can you wait another 9 months for the 3rd book to come out!? Just talk to meh!

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Re: Lets Talk Hunger Games =D **SPOILERS**

I CAN'T wait for the 3rd book to come out!

There where a lot of suprises....Hard to say which one took me by suprise the most...

I hated it when Rue died...So sad... :smileysad:

I don't really know what the tributes could have done differently...

How bout when Peeta's like Katness's pregnant!

Ha! I laughed out loud!

Team Peeta!

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I love the Hunger Games!

I wasn't so much surprised, but I remember when Katniss found out she had to go back into the arena (Catching Fire) that was just horrifying. I think the biggest surprise that it was even possible for Suzanne Collins to write a better book than the Hunger Games- but it was!

Book 3 cannot come fast enough!

TEAM GALE!

team GALE, anyone?
Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

I really don't know what was most shocking, everything seems to be shocking in these books. theyre so amazing! and they are so different from any other books i've ever read.  a lot of things were really shocking at first but then i was kinda like, of course that would happen i shouldve already thought of that.  like Katniss and Peeta going back into the games, which was so awful.  or the fact that district 13 still exists. thats crazy.  and I was surprised they were able to get katniss out of the arena.  I cant wait until the next book comes out! i need to know whats happening to Peeta!

Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

also does any one know the date of when the next book is supposed to come out, or what the title is?

Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

August 2010...i think

Frequent Contributor
StubbornAT
0 Kudos

August 2010, such a long, agonizing wait.