Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a book club!

yeah that must have been crazy!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I just at the part where Kendra and Warren and Tanu left to go to that dragon place, and Im wondering how Seth stowed away.. my guess is that he's in Kendra's dimensional backpack..

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

keep reading!!!

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i just finished fablehaven 4 and it was okay.  you have to finish the book.  you are going to be shocked.  i am going to finish ink exchange then read book 5, well listen to book 5.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

ohh no dont tell me one of them is a spy! and itll probably be one of the ones I hope arent.... Please not Warren! I just to the part where they are about to leave Blackwell and search for the key...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

lets just say some of your questions will be answered!!  i know mine were!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

OH MY GOD! that was the most unexpected ending I have ever read! I cant even begin to fathem it! and poor Warren! I hope they can get to him... I LOVE RAXTUS, I dont know why but eveytime I pictured him I pictured a dragon from dragon tales (dont ask). but I agree the book wasnt as good as the rest but I guess they thought they made up for that with the ending... cant wait to see what happens next...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

yeah that ending was crazy.  i hope warren is okay.  i really like warren!  he better be okay because thats a lot of people to loose.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I know its like half the people in the book are traitors... and the other half seems to be dying. I hope Warren gets better and then is able to get out through those vents they were talking about.. I am still shocked by Gavin! I even started talking to my husband about it (which he cares nothing about) just cause I couldnt get over it! I will be starting book 5 tonight... and I hoping no one else is a spy...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i did not see the whole gavin thing coming.  i thought oh okay well there is no romance in this book so that must be it.  then all of a sudden he turned and i was like that is not a good thing.  i am not starting 5 yet so don't say to much.  i am trying to finish my library books because i am kind of slow with them.  yeah i tell my mom about the books and she tries to look interested.  i am trying to tell my mom about my books because my birthday is coming and basically i just want books!!!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Yeah my bday just past and I got a nook, I told everyone thats what I wanted so they all got together and got it for me.. so now I want B&N giftcards so I can buy more books! ohh about the romance I am wondering whats going on with that too! I mean I know its focusing on younger readers but there has to be some kind of romance, and with Gavin gone now Im wondering if there will be... maybe Kendra will end up with Verl! lol!

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

yeah i thought the romance was going to be between gavin and kendra but i was wrong there!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I wondering if there is going to be someone new in book 5, and is it the last of the series do you know? there has to be some kind of love intrest, even the percy jackson series had a bit of romance....

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

5 is the last one.  thats it no more after this one the author says.  i hope all my questions get answered.  have you started it?

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Yeah I started it last night, Im up to chapter 8. and I guess this would be the last one, the name is Keys to the Demon Prison, Im sure this one will be about all 5 keys and either the prison being opened or them stopping it from being opened. what more would there be after that...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

true.  yeah the 5th one just came out and the author said there are no more.  there is a kendra fairykind shirt that i want!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

oh really? where at?

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

if you go to the fablehaven webiste

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

that is a cute shirt! I want one!

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i know its really cute!  i want one too.