Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a book club!

have you started book 5?

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

no i haven't started it yet

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

ok, well once you do just start posting your comments about it, like I did for the other 4

Frequent Contributor
WriterMom
0 Kudos

K-Wags wrote:

Writermom I am Kelly and 30 yrs old with two daughters 7 & 4, I love YA books and discussing them. I think I have seen you at the "Online Book Club" with Korts. I seen you have read alot of differect books that are cool. I am interested in hearing our opinion on the books you have read.

Korts Fableheaven sounds good you should recommend to the book club. I will have to add to my must read list, its long but one book per week is the keys to success:smileyhappy: 

Hi Kelly, Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I'm game for talking about what I've read. I really loved the "Devine" books by P.C. Cast. THey are adut books but not too "Adult" if u know what I mean. I love the characters. SHannon "Rhea" is awsome and I coud totally understand how she could fall for her promised. This series is definatly a book you could read over and over.

The Boondock Saints Pictures, Images and Photos
Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Welll...  I finished book  5 and I think its the best out of all of them.. cant wait to see what you think

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

dang you are so fast!!  i am finishing eclipse right now and then i am starting book 5.  you thought it was better then even the first one?  so far that one is my favorite.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah I did. I dont know maybe its just that its such a great ending. and I couldnt put it down.  now my problem is I dont know what to read next.

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i am going to load it tonight so i can start it.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

I just started A Great and Terrible Beauty, its been on my to read list for the longest...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

oh yeah i am going to read that one too.  right now i have to put ink exchange on the back burner and try to get back into the swing of things so i am going to read Hex Hall.  It sounds fun and we are reading it for the book club.

Frequent Contributor
WriterMom
0 Kudos

Great and Terrible beauty is a great adventure book. You all are gonna love it. I know I did. I wil re-read it when it's time to discuss it.

korts wrote:

oh yeah i am going to read that one too.  right now i have to put ink exchange on the back burner and try to get back into the swing of things so i am going to read Hex Hall.  It sounds fun and we are reading it for the book club.

The Boondock Saints Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i had started it but then went crazy at the library and checked out a million books that i could not finish so i had to but it on the back burner til i get some finished.  i liked what i read though.  i am not looking forward to having to read the next ones because the books are so big.  i don't do well with big books!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah Im liking it so far.. and Hex Hall is on my list too...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i was about half way through i know some of it but i am afraid to talk about because we may be at different points and i REALLY want to read it.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah Im about halfway too

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i can't wait to finish the book.  after hex hall i will be reading it.  you should read hex hall!

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah its on my list, but I have so many not sure when I'll get around to it

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

so in a great and terrible beauty are you where she goes to the school in England?

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

yeah Im way past her getting to the school, its getting close to when the families come to visit the girls

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

oh dang you are way past me!!