Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

Re: Looking for a book club!

whats the last thing you remember reading?

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

she went to the little church, she talked to the guy, she went to class and the lady only spoke french

Correspondent
SpunkiiReader
0 Kudos

so your still on like her first couple of days at the school... so I better not say anything cause I cant remember what happened exactly when...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

yeah i am not that far in.  she just got to school and stuff.  it was good what i read and can't wait to finish it

Frequent Contributor
WriterMom
0 Kudos

are you guys reading Hex Hall?

The Boondock Saints Pictures, Images and Photos
New User
HATETHISBOOK
0 Kudos

Hey I'm in school to, and by far the best YA book is Perfect Chemistry.  I'm big on romance, and this love story is my all time FAVORITE!!!

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i have never read perfect chemistry is that a sequel to a book or the first one in the series?

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Perfect Chemistry  

is the first book in a series. The story is amazing it's about a guy who is in a gang in chicago who goes to school with people from the poor side of town and people from the rich side of town. He ends up taking a bet on dating a popular white girl from the rich side of town. Their characters are amazing and you wont be disappointed with the story.

Rules of Attraction

this is the sequel and its just as good as the first book.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/