Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE?!?!?!

this is prbably just new news to me, but i just found out there is going to be a Maximum Ride movie!! sry but im sooooo excited!! :smileyvery-happy:
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Re: MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE?!?!?!

ohmygod! that is soooo spiffy!! im super excited! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

I'm going to say this once so hear me now: It is going to SUCK. In all my experiences with books being turned into movies, they tend to be God-awful. Yeah, yeah, I'll admit I just saw Harry Potter HBP, but I am also very nitpicky when it comes to these movies...and slightly over-the-top pessimistic. Meh...I am excited for it anyways. And I swear I'm not bipolar xD
"Your dream vacation, smile hostage refuge, a work in progress, you bleed just like you puke while running the mile."

-Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

twilight_fanatic_01 wrote:
I'm going to say this once so hear me now: It is going to SUCK. In all my experiences with books being turned into movies, they tend to be God-awful. Yeah, yeah, I'll admit I just saw Harry Potter HBP, but I am also very nitpicky when it comes to these movies...and slightly over-the-top pessimistic. Meh...I am excited for it anyways. And I swear I'm not bipolar xD

lol, i sort of have to agree! :smileyvery-happy:

but u cant help but be super excited anywayyyyyyy!!!!!!

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

oh and i have really bad news

the director is goin to be catherine hardwick (twilight) NOOO!!! yeah i know

and it gets worse

she is gonna try to cast kristen stewart as Max!!! (now you can freak)

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU CAN NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZPLZPLZPLZ SAY U R KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYWHWYWYHWYWHYHWYHWHY???????????????????

I THINK IM GOING TO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONONONO!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONONONONO!

THAT CAN NOT BE TRUE!

WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND WOULD LET THAT PERSON DIRECT??

AND WHO IN THEIR SANE **BLEEPIN** MIND WOULD CAST STEWART AS MAX????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS REDICULOUS!!

COMPLETELY UBSARD!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THAT!!!

WHY CANT STEVEN SPEILBURG DIRECT?

I LOVE HIM!

HE IS BRILLIANT!

AND AMAZING!!

HE IS A GOOD DIRECTOR!

NOT LIKE THE CREEPER WHO MADE TWILIGHT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt expecting the movie to be very good, but now i know it will totally suck.. :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

im hoping hoping hoping HOPING its not true!!
Distinguished Correspondent
esme_cullen24

Kristin Stewart does not = Max. AT ALL! Not to be rude about Kristin but she is kind of plain and I always pictured Max being like Gorgeous. And Catherine Hardwicke? NMEH!!!!!!!!

!

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

your joking, werewolfgirl101....

right....?

:smileysad:

And were did you heard that Kristan would playing Max?

And Catherine Hardwicke?!?!?!

I mean we all saw Twilight right....?

I'm not trying to be mean....It's just....

On another note....

I <3 Iggie!

He's my favorite charactor!!!! Then Fang :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by J.R._BookWorm on 07-19-2009 01:36 AM
"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

You've GOT to be joking. Kristen? ugh! I am seriously freaking out! I hate her! And the movie was probably already gonna suck!

I'm still gonna see it though.... 

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

omg, I just looked it up on Google and there where rumors that Kristen (as Max) AND Rob (As Fang) would be cast so now I'm doubting it. cuz both of them? And cuz Fand is so hotter than Rob could ever be (I luve Fang!) and also nuv Rob doesn't have black hair or decent acting skills:smileyvery-happy:

oh, yeah, I said it. And you know it's true. lol. 

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

if rob plays fang i might shoot something.. that would suck! :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad: but iggy is my favorite! :smileyhappy: ewwww plz not cathrine hardwick.....please......... :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

ok, so Catherines deifnately gonna direct:smileysad:

kr So I've done some reserch and I found Catherines blog, or one of them (ikr the wensite) and she IS considering Kristen. She luckily didn't say anything about Rob thank the Gods.

Fang is my fav character and I would shoot SOMEONE if Rob got cast as him. lol, Djaq.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

wow so violent haha but i agree with the violence haha

but if Rob AND Kristen were in the movie i would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo mad!! he cant act for his life. (no offense to rob fans haha) and kristen in my opinion can act shes just not a good actress for bella, but i DONT want her to play max. i think we should all send catherine a strongly worded msg. haha jk but yeah. UGH!!

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

lol we should send cathrine a howler if she casts Rob and Kristen... lol :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

rob was waaayyy better in Goblet of Fire, than he was in Twilight... no offense Rob fans but he seemed drunk in twilight, or like he was too full of himself or whatever... idk he would be a really bad fang.. :smileysad:

and kristen? not MAX! NOT max at all!!! that is just sooo... not right! :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

"We could do pizza."
New User
Get4crazier
0 Kudos

Are you serious??! there is gonna be a MOVIE!! i love the series the best book so far is MAX!!
New User
Get4crazier
0 Kudos

Thats so true!! rob is a horrible actor and i read somewhere that he SMELLS REALLY BAD!! hahahah!! and it also said that the cast had to stop shooting so they could get some air. HAHAHAHAH!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:
Correspondent
laxgirl979
0 Kudos

This movie has the potential to be really good if she doesn't screw it up. I just hope that the wings and flying and little kids beating up adults translates well to the big screen. If they have a small amount of money available that could be very bad for the film. I really hope they don't cast anyone mainstream for Max and Fang because that could turn out horrible too.
"I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library."- Jorge Luis Borges
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

I am currently reading the series and I couldn't have been more excited when I found out about the movie but then I heard that Catherine Hardwhicke is going to direct it and my smile turned upside down. I didn't like how she did Twilight and hopefully she doesn't screw this one up too.
Contributor
Author123
0 Kudos

Hey I'm new but to cheer every1 up I made a search on the cast of the MaximumRide movie

Max- katie boland

Fang- rollo weeks

Iggy- alex pettyfer

Nudge- parker mckenna posey

Gazzy- josh hutcherson

Angel- chloe moretz

not sure if its true but I found it on Hollywood.com I think lol I don't remeber:smileyhappy:

I CAN READ
I CAN WRITE
AND I LIVE IN THE U.S.A
I'M RICH...