Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
jess-ily-edward
0 Kudos

Midnight Sun.

Wow. I cannot wait untill Breaking Dawn comes out. I want to read that, and have Staphanie be able to have more to write Midnight Sun. I think it will truley be better than perfect.

Have you guys heard of breaking dawn.
-Jess.
Contributor
londonestatic93
0 Kudos

Re: Midnight Sun.

well Breaking dawn is the final book in the Twilight Saga, but from Bella's perspective so it should be amazing, and i belive Midnight Sun is from Edward's perspective, but not 100% sure on that, but i do know that she's going to write some books from Edward's perspective, and then go on to Jacob and then complete everything i believe but yet again im not 100% sure on that

but i know i can't wait for the book or the movie! yayness
im on Spunk Ransom's team, you can google it!
Frequent Contributor
jess-ily-edward
0 Kudos

I know that Midnight Sun is for sure in Edwards point of view. I read the first chapter. It was, to say the least, AMAZZING. I never heard of her doing anything from Jakes view. Butt New Moon and Eclipse would be intresting from Jake.  
-Jess.
Frequent Contributor
bookfreak5
0 Kudos

she is planning on publishing midnight sun but it's she's only has a little bit of the book done so it might be a while
Frequent Contributor
Hawk
0 Kudos

She actualy has a little thing from Jacob Black's perspective. Its at http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/nm_extras.html. ( My comouter wont let me open the link, but it is the last one )
"The thing about writing is that you don't nessicarily have to get it right the first time - unlike, say, brain surgery."
Contributor
lovely8envy
0 Kudos

I honestly think I am the only one that is disapointed with this whole midnight sun idea.  I think that it will just ruin Twilight for me when i reread it and stff.
http://www.freewebs.com/oandr-readingpicks4teens/index.htm Check it out :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
jess-ily-edward
0 Kudos

i think its a GREAT idea, Edward has suchh like a complex mind, it would be soo muchh better too help completly understand him more. im gonna love it.
-Jess.
Contributor
lovely8envy
0 Kudos

Yeah I understand that part but don't you think a great part of the series is not completly understanding Edward if we knew how Edward worked that would just ruin stuff for me.  I don't know i'm wierd :smileytongue: I will for sure read/buy it the day it comes out.
http://www.freewebs.com/oandr-readingpicks4teens/index.htm Check it out :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
jess-ily-edward
0 Kudos

i have read those jacobs view thing. butt as for her doing the whole new moon in his view: its not happening.

"Apparently Jacob's intentions are not as clear to the reader as they are to me. Now, I'm not up for writing all of New Moon from Jacob's perspective (I'm dizzy at the thought), but I did want to let people look through his eyes for a bit, were they so inclined."   -Stephanie.
-Jess.
Contributor
lovely8envy
0 Kudos

wow I didn't know she did that Jacob thing. lol
Frequent Contributor
Bella-Swan
0 Kudos

i love the book i cant wait till the movie
FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, DRUNK BELLA SAID, YES DRUNK YOUR ARE INTOXICATED BYMY VERY PRESENS
Frequent Contributor
dark-project
0 Kudos

I forgot that Stephanie Meyer soon coming out a book that is coming out of Edward's perspectives. i cannot wait for it, yet I hope it is going to be better than that of the Twilight sagas if not than close to it or even better.  
Dark-Project
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

i think it will b better cuz it from EDWARD point of view.
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
dark-project
0 Kudos

I agree
Dark-Project
Contributor
vampireluver
0 Kudos

JESS: Where did you find the first chapter?????!!!!! I hav 2 know!!!!
That is a good book which is opened with
expectation and closed in profit.
~ Amos Bronson Alcott ~
New User
JHAZZY_TWILIGHTluvr
0 Kudos

well if STEPHANIE MEYER is writing it its going to be great the TWILIGHT saga was hands down one of the best vampire romance book since ANN RICE. But thats only my opinon
Frequent Contributor
Bookworm650789
0 Kudos

Guys, if u go to her website (www.stepheniemeyer.com) and click on the Twilight series and then go to midnight sun, it'll give u a partial draft. It's WAY more then the first chapter. She wasn't originally going to post it but someone leaked it on to the internet and she didn't want her fans to go through a sacrafice (srry, spelling) to not read it. So she posted it on the website. Its a couple hundred pgs. So enjoy.

Bad thing: She's putting it on hold bcuz she's angry at the guy who did it.

I LOVE it!!!! I always wondered what Edward was thinking and it vlears up a lot of confusion. And its kind of funny.

Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
~Author Unknown

A room without books is like a body without a soul
~ Cicero
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

I'm still making myself not read it. I know if I read the partial draft I'll go INSANE by not knowing the rest of it.

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Frequent Contributor
Bookworm650789
0 Kudos

Lol. I deal with that by reading it over and over.
Let books be your dining table,
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
~Author Unknown

A room without books is like a body without a soul
~ Cicero