Correspondent
Ginger-Kid
0 Kudos

Mortal Instruments-Whoa!

Ok, so I'm about to read the third in the series(City of Glass) and so far I'm hooked. So I want to know a couple opinions on things. But I don't wanna spoil it for someone....so comment on a few things that caught you off guard or that you Loooooooove! (Jace! <3) So tty soon :smileyhappy:

"Speak Your Mind
[even if your voice shakes]"
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Mortal Instruments-Whoa!

ahh i remmeber back when i first read the series i couldnt stop talking about it, only thing is, its been what last year when i first picked them up, and i still crnt stop talking about them, this is like my number one series for me nothing beats it, i was really suprised at first when i found that not alot of people knew about it, bui people are starting to pik up this series and what a series it is huh, amazing!!! and just so you dont know, theres a 4th book hell yes, called city of angels!! in simon pov and then there are the prequel series whith tessa and magnus, and will who is like the new clary and jace, and jace do not get me started, fine as hell  all i have to say :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
Jasmine7
0 Kudos

I completely agree I loved the series. Jace is my future husband!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor
StubbornAT
0 Kudos

Doesn't the 4th not come out until 2011?

New User
dracula08
0 Kudos

Any idea when the City of Angels is released???!!!!!!

Contributor
miss-vampire-chef
0 Kudos

there was only going to be three books, but i guess she decided to write i 4th one (and i cant flipping wait!!!).... you can read it on her website :-D

http://www.cassandraclare.com/cms/works

also...i cant wait for the infernal devices to come out, those are the books that take place in the 1800's....

http://www.theinfernaldevices.com/infernalworld/

Contributor
miss-vampire-chef
0 Kudos

Coming in March, 2011: City of Fallen Angels. Book Four in the Mortal Instruments series. TO BE PUBLISHED IN 2010: The Infernal Devices: A companion series to The Mortal Instruments

Book One: The Clockwork Angel, Simon and Schuster, September 7, 2010
Book Two: The Clockwork Prince, Simon and Schuster, 2011
Book Three: The Clockwork Princess, Simon and Schuster, 2012

Wordsmith
Night_Angel
0 Kudos

miss-vampire-chef wrote:

Coming in March, 2011: City of Fallen Angels. Book Four in the Mortal Instruments series. TO BE PUBLISHED IN 2010: The Infernal Devices: A companion series to The Mortal Instruments

Book One: The Clockwork Angel, Simon and Schuster, September 7, 2010
Book Two: The Clockwork Prince, Simon and Schuster, 2011
Book Three: The Clockwork Princess, Simon and Schuster, 2012

I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! IT'LL KILL ME!!!!

and no, I'm not being melodramatic at all. :smileytongue:

Correspondent
Ginger-Kid
0 Kudos

Haha, so my friend just got me the third book yesterday and I couldn't put it down. I engulfed over 200+ pages in one night. :smileyhappy: So, anyone who knows "Sebastian"....I fringin hate him right now. And all this other crap thats happening. And I love Clary(I'm red-headed so I was like YAY) she's defiantly a ginger at heart. Strong willed and stubborn. :smileyhappy: haha

"Speak Your Mind
[even if your voice shakes]"
B&N Bookseller
Jamie_E
0 Kudos

I love the Mortal Instruments series. It remains at the very top of my favorites. Discovering that Clare is planning a fourth in the series, City of Fallen Angels, just made my day! After the end of City of Glass, I craved more about Jace and Clary and now we're going to get it... even if we have to wait a year and a half. Yay!

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

im still on the first book, been waiting months for the hold on my library for the 2 one- no money for books( anymore anyway :smileyhappy: cant wait... BUT( may spoil something) how can they get together if theyre siblings?
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"