Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: Movie talk!

I haven't watchd in 3-D yet but I don't really like 3-D anyway =P More of a 2-D person. But it's still freaking awesome anyway xD I just watched Planet 51 and wow haha I couldn't stop laughing but most of the jokes were Adult humor (for a kid movie? freaks), but I liked it um... not so much my little sister who is only 6 xD She kinda just sat there starring off in space far far away from planet earth..... xD So has anyone else watched the movie, yet? Did you think it was more of Adult humor, or not? Did you like it at all? SPOILER*** I think my favorite part it when rover (robot thing) ran out of the book store and was circling around in the rock rain. I lmfao when that happened xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

I did see it in 3D... It was pretty amazing but the 2D is just as amazing. The movie is just amazing! As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of this movie. =]

Haven't watched Planet 51. Was going to with my cousins but didn't. :[

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

someone told me that its not as good in 2-D.  we really want our mom to see it but we want her to see it in 3-D

haven't seen planet 51

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lolz.  My parents are watching Avatar right now.  And I watched like half of it earlier today.  I asked my parents what they thought and my dad was like "You don't want to know what I think." I was like "What the fact that it's basically a rip off of dances with wolves with pretty graphics?"  and he replied "pretty much."  I laughed.  Lolz.  As pretty and awesome as that movie's graphics are the plotline sucked horribly.  Talk about utterly cliche and totally ALREADY done.  At least 3 other movies off the top of my head.  It's just like "Really James Cameron? Could you not have spent all that money on graphics for an ORIGINAL screenplay?" 

And no I haven't seen Planet 51 yet, but I did just see Kick Ass. Omg.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.   Hit Girl is the single most epic girl ever.  Just like Omg.  I can't even describe her epicness.  She was flippin amazing.  XD 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

God damm it! I need to see that movie! You know what! I am going to see it tomorrow no matter what anyone says lol yep.

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Hahah!  It was epic.  A little bit Whoa there at times but still hilarious.  XD

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

have any of you seen the lovely bones yet???

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I got half way through the book and couldn't finish it because it got too freakin weird.  So I haven't watched the movie yet....

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

yeah the girls part is kinda weird

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

sweetiepie95 wrote:

have any of you seen the lovely bones yet???

OMG!! Yes, I have, and it is sooo creepy. The entire movie I was like.... I don't know how to describe it. o_O And the worst part is Mr. Harvey looks like my friend's dad. Talk about weird. :/

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

haha that is weird

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i saw the movie a couple months ago- i thought it was good. tho it did get kinda weird sometimes...

the last half hour i bawled my eyes out, i was a mess at the end of the movie...

has anyone seen shutter island...i know it came out in feb. but i really wanted to see it and i wondered if it was good??

i have almost no desire to see avatar...

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

My parents saw Shutter island last month and said it was really good and said they are going to get it on DVD so everyone can watch it. Oh and for me I loved avatar =P I still can't believe it cost 2.5 billion dollars to make that movie xD

Frequent Contributor
so_death_bye
0 Kudos

I love any movie

really.

not that all movie that I

think about it. It's some

rock climbing movie

blowed out through the a...

To see your No. one movie I skipped

7th block to see it with my mom.

Your No. Two, five,and 3 kick as I am.

It took me a minute on what

what you meant by 23.

but a GOOD pick

Your 4th choice

I want to see that on I'm hunting it down.

it verry charming

What's Montague? It is nor hand nor foot,
Nor arm nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O be some other name!

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet