Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
I_Love_you
0 Kudos

My new story... feel free to add in stuff and make chnages or just tell me your ideas!!

so i was writing a different story before some of you guys where helping me on but it just didn't work out... but im keeping some of the ideas and names of characters but this is my idea... so there is a girl named Vera-May and she has always been an orphin.  she is now 15 and is finially gettting adopted.  the lady who is a adopting her is named Millie.  she is 24 ans lives on her own.  she is very upbeat and exciting and is reallly into fanstasy stuff but is always very girly and likes shopping and always has fun.  Vera-May is kinda kept to herself but can be outgoing.  she is still trying to figure herself out.  she plays guitar and writes songs and also writes in a diary every night.  At her new school she sees ben. Ben is a vampire.  she falls completely in love with him.  one problem ben has a vampire girlfriend.  he doesn't really like his girlfriend but dates her anyways...... in my book there will be vampires, humans, faries (good and bad ones), werewolfs. 
~Some times i look up at the moon at night and i hope that someone is looking up there too...i was hoping that someone would be able to love me....im hoping that someone is...you...~me~
Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

Re: My new story... feel free to add in stuff and make chnages or just tell me your ideas!!

this sounds really cool.! 

(:

pain is inevitable. suffering is optional.
Wordsmith
Raestar15
0 Kudos

Re: My new story... feel free to add in stuff and make chnages or just tell me your ideas!!

Do you want to make it an add-on story?Or your own?
Zoey:smileyfrustrated:pirit is what makes us unique,what gives us strength,and it is what lives on after our bodies are no more.
~House of Night~

Laurel it if you like it!!!
~Rae
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Yay!

I really liked the other one.

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
Baby you can drive my car,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Correspondent
Wolfgirl22
0 Kudos

It sounds cool. It would make a pretty good add-on
http://psykhe22.blogspot.com/
http://psykhe22-challenge.blogspot.com/

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE
0 Kudos

That sounds sooo awesome!!

So do the humans know about vamps and stuff??

step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

i reallllyyyy like it! is it an add on?

"We could do pizza."