Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob

Re: NEWS! NEWS! NEWs!

Scott Westerfeld's "Uglies" is going to be turned into a movie. No idea on actors or directors

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Ok this isn't any new news but is anyone else exited!!!!!!!

:smileyhappy:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4240966169/

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

OMFG! I saw that like months ago and was pumped! I am now even more pumped! Whoot!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
New User
zzg117
0 Kudos

Im just looking up some things on google,and somethin told me to go lookup Ellen Hopkins and I did she has a new book called Fallout. She was inspired by the poet Gary Short from Nevada of course where she is from. WEll go on her  myspace and read how it relates to him. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

WWWHHHAAATTT when and where did you find this out??

Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Okay, I am SO pumped for all the new books that are coming out this year. Here are some books that i just found are being released soon:

Linger  (The sequel to Shiver)

Radiant Shadows (#4 in the Wicked Lovely Series)

The Reckoning (#3 in the Darkest Powers series)

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Frequent Contributor
Fabulous_Ali
0 Kudos

Okay so this amazing series called the Pretty Little Liars series is becoming a TV show! One or two days ago it was confirmed that the already filmed pilot will be aired in June and they already are set for 10 episodes! The show will be shown on ABC family. If you haven't heard of this series yet, I highly recommend them! They are the best books I have ever read (**GASP** better than... TWILIGHT? Yes, and I was one of those obsessed fangirls who thought nothing could ever be better than Twilight. This series proved me wrong.) and if you don't read them then that's about the biggest mistake anyone can make.

Sara Shepard's website for PLL (Pretty Little Liars)

PrettyLittleLiars.com

Two great fansites with information all about the series and the show and more!

PrettyLittleLiarsFansite.com

PrettyLittleLiarsss.webs.com

my name was alison dilaurentis before they even announced pretty little liars would be a tv show *flips hair*
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Darklight

Spells

Hourglass

Burned (House of Night Series #7)

Eleventh Grade Burns (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Series #4) 

Token of Darkness

Scandal (Private Series #11)