Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
BooksLoverForever
0 Kudos

Need New Books To Read!!!! Help!

I seriously need some new books to read! But I don't want the typical suggestions like Twilight (ugh) or Hunger Games or City of Bones. Believe me I have read those already. I need some new book suggestions that I haven't heard before. Anything!! Please Help!! I am so bored and the only thing I am reading right now is The Pretty Little Liars series so I seriously need something good. I will be eternally grateful. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
BeeZnEEz101
0 Kudos

Re: Need New Books To Read!!!! Help!

The clearing heather davis

looking for alaska john green

Hunger and Gone-michael grant

maze runner

The disreputable history of frankie landau-banks-e. lockhart

jellicoe road- melina marchetta

before i fall-lauren oliver

the last summer of the death warriors by ???

the secret life of bees by ????

the adoration of jenna fox by ????

the luxe series by anna godbersen

the flowers in the attic by V.C. Andrews

Frequent Contributor
zera17
0 Kudos

Anything L.J. Smith: Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Night World. much more

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Intertwined by Gena Showalter

*The Summoning, The Awakening, The Reckoning, by Kelley Armstrong

House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

Fallen by Lauren Kate

*Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead

I have a lot more but those are some of my favorites... Hope they help and sorry if that is not what you are looking for.

Photobucket
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock

A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

Two roads diverged in a wood, and
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Frequent Contributor
AliceApple
0 Kudos

I really recommand reading Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson.

Very good reading. If you enjoy this book, read the second book Scarlett's Fever.

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Brightly Woven!! This book is so underrated, which is a shame because it's amazing! I don't think there's going to be a sequel to this, but it's ok because even as a stand-alone book, it's one of my favorites.

Brightly Woven 

Contributor
BooksLoverForever
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the fabulous book suggestions! I really appreciate it!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

There is Hex Hall, Witch&Wizard, Hush, hush, fallen, Thirst 1 & 2, Red Pyramid, Percy Jackson series, Dark Visions, Darkest Powers series, Wake trilogy, House of Night, Vampire Academy, Body Finder (really good), The Mark, Touch series, Den of Shadows series, Immortal series, Blue Blood series, Beautiful Creatures, Incarceron, Kissed by Angel, Dark Secrets 1 & 2, Sweep series, The Heir series, Morganville Vampire series, Uninvited, and so much more....

If you want more books check out my library =P

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

There is the Ultimate Book Recommendation Thread that I created and it has a huge list of books as well as many more that were added by people on the teen board, it could be helpful. Good luck finding new books to read.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/