Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Re: New Add-On

As I watched Isaiah from a distant I felt my heart sink I understood how he felt but I couldn’t let him know because I knew it would be a sign of weakness and I would let no one,  No one have the upper hand over me even if that means me being in a box.

“So what are we going to do with her?” I hear someone say noticing the attitude it must be   Sienna but when I step into the room silence fills in for the quiet voices.

“Well sorry but if I’m trouble I’ll be more than happy to leave, I like you guys and most of you are nice but if you want I’ll go”.

I didn’t want to leave and I’m sure they probably knew it but I wasn’t going to be somewhere I wasn’t wanted and obviously I wasn’t going to be some where I was wanted either since I walked out on my real family and now I felt a huge weight drop in my stomach and could no longer stand so I sat.

“Well then, That sure saved a whole lot of time nice to have met you Jen bye, oh feel free to keep the gown since I would hate to see you back in that garbage you call clothes ever again, plus I’m sure its it’ll be the only thing with value that you’ll have so by all means keep it I have plenty of others”, she doesn’t smile when she says this but I can see it in her eyes.

“First off my name Isn’t Jen its Jess but I guess you’re a little hard on hearing and I won’t judge you for that, second I wouldn’t want to keep anything that belongs to you because knowing you wore it makes me want to vomit, and third some of my best friends bought me those clothes  and I may not be rich or be as beautiful as you but I do know one thing no matter where I go or what I do my friends will always be there unlike you, you act as though you need no one but I swear if they left you today you would have no one and you know deep inside that scares the sh@# out of you but I guess you’re too proud to admit that now aren’t you?, I turn and head up stairs, grab my things and change into my clothes . On my way out I through the gown in Sienna’s face and head for the door but when I open it Gab is standing there and instead of moving out of the way he walks toward me making me step back, then he shut the door.

“No one is leaving unless I tell them to you got that everyone, and if you’re so brave and quick to do so when my back is turned you can leave instead”, he sets down the bags of food he brought back then heads up stairs but before he reaches the top stops faces us and says “Sienna since you seemed to be very concerned about  Jess’s well fair and kind enough to lend her clothes you can also give her your bed and you will sleep in hers and in the morning you will take her shopping and as much time as you spend in the mirror every day is the same amount of time I want you to spend with her and you will also split the room up equally so you both have the same amount of space”, before anyone could even think of objecting he turns and continues to ascend the stairs.

“This is bullsh@#, I can’t believe he’s going to make me share with her, I can’t believe I have to spend a whole day with her. Does he know who I am? Does he even remember who made him who he is today?” she swinging her hands around and I try to stay as far away as possible so I don’t get hit.

“Well I’m sure he knows who brought him here but he also knows we put him where he is today not you”, Avery says in a low shy voice.

“Screw you Av I can’t even believe this I made you I made all of you I help the best become better and the better to become great and you stand there as if I did nothing for you guys”, she’s angry and her angry whispers become yells I can tell she no longer cares if Gab hears her I actually think she’s trying to get him to face her in a challenge but he doesn’t stoop to her level and remains hidden.

“Ok Sienna you did help us but you also abandoned us in our time of need and while you where M.I.A (missing in action for those who don’t know) Gab was more than welcome to lead and we let him because he not only thinks about himself but he also thinks of others too unlike you”, I turn to see Isaiah standing as though he excepted her challenge.

“Fine whatever do what you want because in a few days I’m leaving any ways and since you guys are so happy  with Gab leading, you won’t need me any more will you”, It sounded more like a statement then a question and the sound of a clock ticking fills the room.

“No you won’t be leaving Sienna”, we all turn to see Gab standing at the edge of the stairs.

“Gab you can control them all you want but not me I’m tired of it I’m not a Damn puppet and I won’t be one know not for you or anybody I am leaving and you will not stop me”.

“Fine then go, not tomorrow or the next day go now”, he points to the door and everyone is wondering what will happen next and if Sienna is bluffing but she wasn’t she turns and starts for the door without hesitation or grabbing anything but a coat. When the door slams shut Avery looks up at Gab and asks “What are you doing? We can’t just leave her out there she’ll be killed”.

“She’s very strong she’ll be fine. I’m not kicking her out I just need her to get her priorities straight before she enters this house again because she’s careless and thoughtless, she cares about nothing or no one else but herself. When she comes back through that door if she comes back she will realize that us sticking together is a must not a maybe”.

That night Avery bunked with me because she didn’t want me to be in that big room by myself and I thought even with her in here with me, but I knew  I’d never get to sleep if I keep thinking of all that went on tonight I found out my brother is dead, Tank is missing, there are others like us which means were not alone, Sienna was kicked out and I was in a house full of strangers trying to sleep but when my head hit the pillow I must have been exhausted   because the next morning I didn’t wake until noon and when I went down stairs no one was there.

After searching the house and finding no one I realized that I must be here by myself so I start to watch TV but when I hear someone in the kitchen I quickly turn down the TV and go to check it out. I try to be as quiet as possible but when I get to the kitchen no ones in there but there’s food spread out on the counter. When I do another search I still find no one but the room to the piano room door is closed so I turn the knob slowly but it creaks any ways, instead of stopping I open the door all the way and still no ones in there so I head to the bathroom to wash of my face to try to calm myself down and it works until I hear the door bell and almost pee my pants.

I start to go down stairs to see who’s at the door but when I hear the door open I panic wondering who’s breaking in or who’s opening the door.

“Wow long time no see”, I hear come from down stairs it’s a guy I can tell just by the voice but I can’t see who it I and I don’t recognize the voice.

“What are you guys doing here”, the voice is shaky and nervous but at least it’s familiar.

“Isaiah”, I say in a whisper.

“Well don’t be rude invite us in”, the guy at the door says.

I duck down to get a better view at the door and until they walk in do I notice that it’s not one guy it’s two one with dark black hair, he’s tall with broad shoulders, and from the stairs I can see his bright red lips, his voice is load and powerful it makes me jump when he starts to speak again “So where’s the rest of yah?”, he says pushing his way through the door.

“They’re gone but I’m sure you know that, or else you wouldn’t have came”, Isaiah says stepping out of the way and that’s when I see the other guy he’s not much shorter than the other but he has blond hair it’s so bright it almost looks white, he’s built smaller than the other but he looks just as strong, and he’s carrying a look on his face that could kill.

“Your right we wouldn’t be here but back to why we are here, have a set Isaiah you know you wouldn’t make it out the door if you ran right?”, Isaiah walks over to the coach and the Blond haired guy forces him to sit.

“Yes I know that’s why I’m not even going to try, so why you are here?”

“Well something really weird happened a couple of nights ago and I was hoping you could I don’t know help us out” The dark haired guy said.

“Carson, Sefon, what do you guys want ok I have nothing to hide none of us do, now can you ask it and leave already”, Isaiah is anxious and fidgety when he says this.

“Fine then, Carson ask him” Sefon says

“Isaiah you won’t know who I’m talking about but bare with me till the end ok”.

“Wait then why are you here?”

“Just shut up and listen that’s always been your problem you never listen to what others had to say and look were its gotten you?” sefon says spinning around in a circle.

“It’s pretty nice huh?”

“No that’s not what I mean is you state of being friendless and sorry”.

“I’m not friendless I live in a house of friends and I’m not sorry”, Isaiah stands and push’s his chest out and I notice how obvious I am and if either one of them decided to look up they’d see me for sure so I crouch over on my hands and knees then head for the room I’m quiet and quick about it but when I close the door I’m careless and it slams.

“Who else is here my buddy boy?” I hear someone say but not sure of who because its slightly muffled.

Then I hear footsteps and me being so stupid I hide under the bed. I hear the door crack open and I see a pair of shoe then I hear a voice.

“Come out, Come out where ever you are”, my eyes follow his feet like a hawk with ever step without so much as a blink but my eyes start to sting and water so I blink. When I open my eyes I no longer can see the feet anymore so I just sit there waiting until I feel a  tug on the back of my t- shirt and I scream so load I feel my throat ripping.

“Ah Carson I found her and man can she scream”, he laughs as though it’s a joke.

“Cover her mouth before someone calls the cops”.

“Ok way ahead of you “, he reaches to cover my mouth and I snap “Play nice dolly”, he says then try’s it again but I snap again this time getting him right between his thumb and index figure.

“Fu#@”, he yells and I run to the stairs stumbling and tripping but somehow Sefon beat me to the bottom.

“Come on see I was going to play nice and I expected you to do the same but since you’re not it’s only far if we keep it even”, he reaches for me and I step back but he rushes me and I start up the stairs again, he grabs my right ankle and pulls me and I go flying down the stairs one by one. When I reach the bottom he turns me over and grabs me by my collar and lifting me into the air.

~Love is a poison~
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Sorry i wrote so much i had alot of time for once. HAhahah! Maybe alittle to much :smileysad: sorry.

“Please”, I gargle out.

“This would have gone a whole lot smoother if your boyfriend over there didn’t lie”.

“Now let me guess you must be nobody am I right?” he points a figure at me and signals Sefon and he drops me.

“Isaiah can you do us a favor and don’t lie to us again since you’ve done enough lying that could last you a life time and this lying all started the day you met her didn’t it?’

“NO!” Isaiah yells.

I’m face down on the ground when I began to feel pressure on my hand and yell.

“I don’t know you and I hate I have to do this but if Isaiah is willing to lie to save you, you must be worth something to him which means I’m going to have to hurt you to get what I want out of him got it”, when he says it he probably meant it to come out nice and smooth but it sounded rough and choppy. I have nothing to say that could stop him so I say “Isaiah”, it’s a screech and it’s low but he must have heard because he starts to talk “ok ill do whatever you want just...just...just let her up and get off of her please”, he say walking over to me but him coming closer only makes it worst on my hand and when Isaiah figures that out he freezes.

“Alrighty  then I think we’re getting somewhere”, he raises his foot no longer putting pressure on it but not fully picking it up.

“There seems to be a problem with one of your members now I don’t know who but everyone’s saying the one with blond hair”.

“What are you talking about a problem”?

“Let me tell you I’m not a one who likes games but I’ll be more specific, a couple of days ago there was an attack and people are looking at our Troop they say one of us attacked one of our own kind without warning but we didn’t”

“So why are they saying you did?”

“That Mr. Smart guy is where you come in the night the attack happened one of my Troop saw who did it they weren’t there for the whole thing but they saw two guys talking to a girl but then she attacked one of them he fell and the other jumped in, the women fled but shortly after others came and after a small fight dragged off the other but the one she attacked escaped with only a few scars. No one can find him and no one followed the others so all we know is what they told us the lady is the one we are after”.

“Why?”

“Other than the fact that she attacked her own kind without warning and everyone thinks it’s Eternity”.

“Wait Eternity has black hair, how could they get them mixed up like that?”

“They didn’t get them mixed up the blond lady wasn’t blond until after she turned back”.

“So are you telling me Sienna to shape of one of her own kind?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you and if she did it once she’ll do it again, even you know that”.

“Yes I do but we have no clue of where she is”.

“Are you sure about that?” Carson puts pressure on my hand again and I start to grunt.

“Yes, I swear please stop your hurting her”, but when he doesn’t Isaiah keeps pleading and telling Carson and Sefon that he knows nothing but Carson continues to add more pressure and I begin to scream again except for Isaiah did not confess as they thought he would instead he charged at Carson and told me to run. I didn’t make it far before Sefon caught me and Carson had Isaiah pinned to the ground.

“I must have miss judged, I guess you don’t know where she is but you do know where you saw her last right?”

“Yes,” he strains to say because of the pin Carson has him in.

“Ok then where?”

“Here”.

“Here? Then where did she go?”

“I don’t know Gab kicked her out the other night because of the way she was acting”.

Carson stands letting Isaiah go then helping him up but I was still being held by Sefon with my hands at my side and his arms over my chest.

“If she’s gone and no one knows where she is we’re all in a whole lot of trouble”.

“Why?”

“Because what you don’t know is that Sienna isn’t who you think she is, apparently she’s been shifting into other shifters for a while now and no one knows her real shape or I guess how she really looks, but she’s also been killing them even longer.”

“Wait, why would she kill her own kind when we just got out of war with the Shadows?”

“I don’t know but we need to find as many of us as possible because Eternity says Sienna has an army of her own and if it’s not you guys then it must be the ones who took that guy away”.

“Wait, what guy? How’d he look?” I say inviting myself into their conversation.

“Why does it matter to you?”  

“Because my brother and a friend of his went missing they told me my brother was dead but if my brother was dead I would know”.

“How would you know if your brother is dead if you don’t even know where he is”?

Before I spoke I waited thinking about how close me and my brother are and the fact that every last scar that bi#@ gave him I had to.

“I would just know okay, so how’d they look?”

“I don’t know you’re going to have to ask Eternity”.

“Why her and not the ones who saw Sienna?”

“Because even thought they saw Sienna, Eternity saw everything Sienna did while she was shifted as her”.

“Now what do we do?”

“We group together and we do the same as Sienna, We plan, we recruit, but we also do one thing she can’t”.

“What?” I ask as anxious as a kid in a candy store.

“We reunite-“I cut him off because there seems to be something I missed and I wanted answers.

“So Isaiah you know them?”

“Yes, I was in their troop before this one”.

“Why what happened?”

“I did something very stupid and when I went back to fix it, it was too late and they were already gone”.

“Wait you came back?” Carson says low.

“Yes, I did but then I didn’t think you guys would just up and disappear”.

“Well after that demon witch turned you against us you left with her and we thought that we could no longer trust you so we left.”

“Why?”

“Isaiah, you were our friend since the 3rd grade and one day a hot chick comes along and you think were jealous then you                disappear for long periods of time and one day you show up and tell us your friends for over 13 years that your leaving us to join a troop with that She bi@#*, everything just changed and after that no one could trust anyone it took us months some even more than that to trust again. Everyone looked up to us and you go off and leave us like we were strangers to you, we had to or some of us would leave because they didn’t feel safe with you knowing where we stayed and all.

Isaiah sat there staring at the ground as though seeing every word he said like it was a move then finally says “Your right I was stupid and dumb and I got what I deserved well I honestly think I deserved worst for what I did, I turned my back on my family for what I thought was love and turned out to be nothing I’m stupid and I deserve to die for it,” he looks defeated and Carson walks over to Isaiah and whispers something in his ear then I see a small smile at the corner of his mouth.

“The past is the past and a lesson is a lesson and I hope you learned from it like we all did,” he gives Isaiah a hug and begins to speak again.

“Well stay here until the others return Sienna knows where you are so that means so will the others  you guys will all stay with us if you want but just for safety you guys need to know how important it is that we all stick together or she’ll pick use all off one by one”.

From behind me I hear what sounds like a small chuckle and when Sefon lets me go I turn to see a huge kool aid smile on his face then he says “Yah, but not if we find her first”.

~Love is a poison~
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Okay, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to make a brief character cast, just to stay updated.

Jess, the main character

Mally, who's 14(haven't heard much)

Tonk, who's 17(evil)

Amee is 18 (comforted Jess)

James,19(haven't heard much)

Connor is 17(childhood fanstasy)

Jared, who is Jess's 16 year old twin and presumed dead

Isiaiah, (sp? likes Jess in a romantic way and made a "mistake")

Avery, quiet girl who befriends Jess

Sienna, so far like the "Rosalie" of this story, seems evil and has been taking on other identities

Gabriel, leader of this pack (?) of shape-shifters

Carson & Sefon, part of another pack who were once with Isiaiah, are good

Shadows, evil in the story

Eternity, WHO IS THIS?

Am I missing anyone?

Are any of my descriptions wrong?

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(Thx and good job jaya. That cleared up alot. Except Connors name was changed to Devon ;p )

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Eternity is apart of Conner and Sefons pack, troop whatever where going to be calling it but we should call it something different because vampires have clan, werewolfs have pack and we have nothing:smileysad:. We need posible names for groups of shape-shifters anyone have ideas? 

~Love is a poison~
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

er, kinship? tribe?

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

The next thing I know, Sefon and Carson are gone, and I am left alone with Isaiah. It feels awkward, knowing what I've just heard about him and being in the same room as him. I stare into his finely chiseled face and hold his gaze until he looks away. And Sienna. I knew that she was a jealous B*****, but I never thought that she would be this evil! Finally, Isaiah breaks the silence. "Jess, you must be thinking I'm some sort of... womanizer, but that's not true. I'm not that materialistc anymore. Sure, I loved Sienna once, but not anymore. I can't believe what she did to us! She-"

I can't bear to hear him go on anymore.

"Stop," I say. "I get it. People change, motives change, situations change. I mean, look at Tonk. And I considered him my brother. He totally betrayed me. I..."

"What?! What happened? Do you see something?"

"What if... How many.... Do you know.... which kinships are in the area? (I'm temporarily using this word as it is the most unique. Feel free to change it.)

"Well, there's you guys, I'm not quite sure what your name is. Then there's us, the Regalo. Then there's Carson and Sefon, plus their group, The Enigma. Then there's the Shadows. But they're not really like us. They're different. They've got powers which are removed from everyone else's. We're not quite sure what it is, but it's serious stuff, dude. You don't mess around with the Shadows, not unless you want to be crushed."

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Ok whos next?  before i go  hahaha

~Love is a poison~
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

i head towards the kitchen and decide to fix us both a cup of tea to unwind and relax, i head back into the living room and see that hes stretched on the sofa a grim line on his face taking a seat beside him i give him his cup and take a sip.. i find myself relaxing already and lean against the sofa , can always count on tea

"so Sienna huh" i say not quite meeting his eye

"yeh id say i regret it but i crnt you know?" he says with a sigh and i realise hes still in love with her

"i crnt really blame you i guess shes beautiful" i say closing my eyes and trying to picture them together there perfect.. i think back to when i first saw them thinkin how they almost looked like they were made for each other, there similar golden beauty his softness and her fiercness would spark incredible chemisrty i should have known

"yes she really is" he says back softly and i feel myself loose all hope , hope for what though? its not like i like him right?... right?

"so what do we do now shes the enemy... she betrayed us how do we tell the others" i say sitting up giving him my undvided attention

"first of all carson  and sefon could be just plain chatting a load of crap and trying to turn us against each other and second of all she might be horrible at times but shes not evil she wouldnt betray us i just know it!" he snapped making me flinch

he really does love her i thought to myself but part of me unfortunatly had to agree with him, i didnt belive she was evil either, and i stil couldnt see why shed betray us when shes formed this group in the first place , before i could tell Isiaiah just that i started to get a strange sensation although isiaiah seemed perfectly normal in his own thoughts and i knew it was..

"hey bitches" came a all to familiar voice

"ive got this really cute top for you Jess its going to look great on you" siad a beaming avery

"sure sure" scoffed gabriel with a smirk which i predended i hadnt heared but then gabriel wasnt exacly a guy you could ignore, his mere precense had you on edge which made me wounder why had i felt gabriel transport here when Isaiah hadnt?

and then suddenly everyone went quite i hadnt noticed that my eyes had infact had been closed all this time i opned them and found a unease in the room, Sienna infact looked like she was going to beang my head in as in right now, i found my hands curled in  Isiaiah soft golden hair crap when had that happned we had been trapped in our own thought so much i hadnt even realise when hes placed his head in my lap .. this didnt look good

"its not like that guys" i said standing up in a rush and saw Isiaiah eyes had fluttered open at once and was trying to take in the situation

"hey guys" he said with a grin although it didnt look very convincing

"whats goin on here" siad Gabriel he was taking a step towards me .. he looked furious, his handsome features were starting to take on a different form, anger ,  hurt?

"hey chill gab i was tired and she fell asleep i dont even knw when i dozed of its no big deal" said Isiaiah with confusion gabriel must have seen it to because he seemed to relax as did Sienna who with a quick glare headed upstairs gabriel followed her up before turning to me

"your comming with us ... tonight we test out your shape shifting skills you have to find your shape soon otherwise your of no use, just remember you dont just control what you ant to be, the shifting also chooses you, theres a traning ground a mile of from here its where we all got our training , its for begginers youll meet people there who are trying to achive the shape just like you, you have exacly 4 hours and then we set of be ready" he said with a smirk

"sort of like how the talking hat thing chose harry to be in grifindor but inside harry sorta chose to" i asked Avery who stood beside me with a worried expression

"yeh something like that, but i want you to be careful Jess it seems gab has high expectations of you, it took us years to master and atain our final form, mine beng a panther as youve seen, your not going to achive it in one day itll take time so you need to be patient" she said relaxing a little

"hey dont worry i knw what im doing" i said with a grin pulling her along as i ran upstirs

"now what was that top you were talking about" i asked knwoing itd cheer her right up

instantly her face brightened

"oh yeh its going to look  great on you it so goes with ur eyes," she said all exited as she pushed me into the bathroom whilst handing me the leaf green top which wasnt exacly my cup of tea but it was kind of pretty, and handed me a cute pair of jeans to go with it

"and for gods sake keep your hair open just trust me on this one" she said shutting the door on my face bfore i had a chance to protest with a sigh i got changed but only one thing came to mind 4 hours from now id be traning against people like me, people who hadnt attained there form either and to be truthful i couldnt wait

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

what happened to this one ? this is the one add on that i followed the most

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

yaa i know i liked this one too. you want to add on julia?

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

hmmm maybe in a bit ... i was concentrating on the kickass add on thing.... lol i think it should be your turn

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(hmmn yaa and YAY! i luv the KA add on... ill try and see if i can add on tomorrow... its getting late, and so much freaking hw!)

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

( alright this is all i can add right now... but at least im adding right?)

The minutes, hours flew by with out a second glance. I dresses in lightweight black clothing for training that Avery let me borrow. On the way down to the field, not a word was spoken. When we arrived, I found that there were 5 others training. ONe couple were soing fencing, another were dueling weaponless, using thier different abilities to attack the other. NOt realizing I was staring, Isaiah cleared his through. It made me jump, and I turned my head so fast sharp pain jolted up my neck. I pushed the feeling away, and saw that Isaiah had a wicked, almost playful look on his face.

"Ready?"

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

hmmm .. i have an idea

"sure i guess... i'm not very good at this kind of stuff though." I said nervously

" That doesnt really matter right now. Just try to survive." Isaiah said.

He attacked first. Immediately i realized that he was going to attack me physically right now... not mentally. He went for my legs and i jumped out of the way. I was used to this kind of attack becuase of my brother. The fight between just the two of us lasted for a few minutes. Isaiah paused for a moment and nodded his head at Avery. Then they both started to attack.

...... have to go feed my horse... be back to add again later... someone else can continue this if they want