Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

New Add-On

Hey guys! I'm back btw! I have been gone awhile cuz of this new bn thing. I hate it. Anyway, I decided that I should start an add-on for the fun of it. What do you guys want it to be about? Romance, maybe? I'm a sucker for romance. But nothing Twilight-like, ugh.

Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Re: New Add-On

ahhhhhhh! silvermist! i havnt talked to you in a while! howz ya? hahah i know i hate the new look too... well, wb and yaa i agree, add on! hahahaha

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I'm good! You? Maybe the add-on can be about a person... lol.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

hahahaha yaa im good.

and yaa definetly a person.....hmmn.....hahaha XD

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

SILVERMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT IS UP PARTNER IN CRIME????!!!!!!! LOL :smileyvery-happy: I HAVENT TALKED TO U IN AGGGGGGESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

eww.. i really hate the new bn look too.. that makes 3 of us..

ahha!!! and silvermist- have u seen the newest percy jackson trailer????! ..

i

am

sooo

annoyed

at the casting director.

annabeth is all

w

r

o

n

g

!!!!!! :smileysad::smileysad:

uuughh!!!

anywhoooooooooo

yes we should totally have a new add on :smileyhappy:

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24

Lmao, partner in crime! Omg, lotsa people are happpy to see me, maybe I should make a threaad about me being back. Btw, we should still kill Rachel Elizebeth Dare:smileywink:

I saw it! It was actuallly in a blog post by one of my favorite authors. Ugh, it was better than the first one but I HATED the Annabeth. Damn her, lol.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Well im trying to write a story myself right now even though i havent finish the 2 or 4 i started but i try not to force the story or itll come out choppy and (HA) meaning half ass well any way its about two sisters they are not human nore vampire they are my own breed i havent yet thought of any names for there kind or the others that will show up in my story but any ways back to your add on what will it be about?

Maybe we should come up with characters together then do the add on i think it would be cool so in the end well all feel like we actually did somthing but actually help create the characters together maybe we should all create our own breed what do you think? 

~Love is a poison~
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

The idea for our own breed is pretty interesting... We should make the characters together. Or maybe they could be shape-shifters. What do you guys think>

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

hmmmn.....*raises eyebrow, getting excited*

i like the idea of shapeshifters....we could definetly do something with that.....

and yaa we should create the characters together....

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Guys, I'll to-dally add on to it when you guys put up the beginning. But maybe we could do something with them just starting to discover their powers during say... their 16th birthdays? Or something like that.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Ooh, sounds good! *Get's exited too*

Maybe they're all brothers and sisters and then they sudddenly start changing forms...

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

hmmm.....HMmmmmm.....HMMMMMMMNNNN.......

(hehehehe)

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

lol! So, should we just start now? I'm up for it.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

sure! you want to go first?

(and heyy, were on the chatroom...http://teenreadschatroom.piczo.com/?cr=4)

Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

Um, ok. I will start but it's gonna be short lol. And I guess I'll join the chat.

It was my sixteenth birthday. I knew I should have been happy, that was supposed to be the best day of a teens life. But instead I had an empty pit in my heart. I wasn't going to celebrate, my parents didn't even care. I looked over at my twin brother beside me and he grinned weakly back and took my hand. At least I had him.

Ok, that's all you can get out of me right now. If it's confusing then, um, oh well. If you don't like it then just ignore it, I won't be offended.

Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

(ok adding on,.....)

The day was bright and sunny, they exact oppisite of my mood. I glared up at the sky and closed my eyes, wishing for rain.

YOu see, my brother and I, we're....different. If we wanted to, someone could meet us, but the person they would meet wouldnt even exist. We're known as Skin-Crawlers to some, some Transmorgifiers, others Lycanthrope. But most commonly as Shapeshifters.

There were 7 of us-Mally,whos 14, Tonk, who's17, Amee is 18, James,19, Connor is 17, my brother Jerod, and me, Jess. We had grown up together, and were probably the only people who could tell who's who when we'er changed. We've know eachother since I was four years old. We had grown together, and became the family none of us were given. 

(ok thats all I got. and the names ornt set in stone so....)

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

awww shoot! we added @ the same time!!!

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

We were outcasts to the rest of the worlds; sent to the asylum by our parents when we were small and claimed that we could change form. It was strange back then, we couldn't exactly change at will. As we grew older, mostly when we hit puberty, we began to have better control over our powers. By then, it was as though our parents had never existed. Which was why we began to resent all of our birthdays; reminders of the fact that our parents who no longer cared were the ones who were responisble for bringing us into the world. We'd all gone back once to see how our parents were doing; mostly they had satisfied themselves with new children, and once, when Jerod and I broke into our old house, we discovered that they had destroyed all of our pictures, and all of our stuff. It was as though we had never existed.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

( i like it. whos next?)