Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
alicecullen
0 Kudos

Re: ....

who's Sarah Desen? What are her books about?
"Our biggest fear is that we are inadequate".
Frequent Contributor
book-aholic25
0 Kudos

OMG. sarah dessen is SUCH a good writer. IDK how she does it but it works. she writes teen books that r inspirational and hilarious. its hard 2 explain but u should read her books.
Reading is the cure to everything. Expecially anger.
Frequent Contributor
alicecullen
0 Kudos

I will definitly look into it but not right away my mom grounded me from all book stores and libraries for 2 weeks for coming home with 6 new books, that and I never do homework and my teacher called.
"Our biggest fear is that we are inadequate".
Frequent Contributor
thebluewriter2
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
also dying over here. just finnished the twilight series and i need something to pass the time until BD. i have also read almot every one of sarah dessen's books. the only one i havent read was Lock and Key but i own it and i didnt want to read it in order so i opened to random spots and read. anyone ever do that?

Message Edited by thebluewriter2 on 05-09-2008 10:10 PM
Frequent Contributor
twilightfan108
0 Kudos

Re: New Books for the New Year 2008

hey gain mattw i have some obvois choices for you

twilight (spectular)
posuer
kiss my book
the gallager girls series (id tell you i love you but then id have to kill you)

but id unno im a  girl so thsese are also girly choices
Frequent Contributor
twilightfan108
0 Kudos

Re: New Books for the New Year 2008

i think this authors name is sharon creech. she has great ooks and a  good variety of thm that tell good storys and you might earn somehing from them. ther wacjy and fun and have grea details.