Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Re: New Moon Exclusive on MTV Movies Blog Tonight @ 10 PM Eastern!

Ijust saw Rob on the red carpet ... He looks HOT. The hottest I've ever seen him. Except as Edward in Twilight.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

crap i missed it! oh well there will be pics tomorrow

& i wish kristen was there with him. I love them together i want them to date lol

do you know what award he is presenting?

" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Hm, nope. I'm just excited to see him present.  I just saw him with Ryan Seacrest!!! He's so cute. I can't believe he did an interview with all of the rumors about them not wanting the presenters on the red carpet. Aww! He looked so cute :smileyhappy:
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

yeaa thts y i didnt watch it cause i read something like they didn't want the presenters on the red carpet. I'm trying to find a pic online lol

on perezhilton he said that he showered & shaved & is looking hotter then ever lol

" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Here's some photos and videos from the Oscars. Of Rob. : )

- Edward Cullen
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

I thought I posted the link ... I guess not lol.

http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1235331032&archive=&start_from=&uca...=&

- Edward Cullen
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

!Ahhh!! Briana!!! Thank you!!! OMG! That is amazing!! I couldnt watch it on TV but this is perfect! He looks the best he has ever looked! OMG. So cute!!
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

I know right! Seeing him in that tux just makes me want to ... I'll stop there. 0: )

- Edward Cullen
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. ... Oh man!! I know what you mean!! He looked really good. If he could look like that everyday.. man... 
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.