Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

New Moon the book is better then Twilight.

I think that New Moon is better because it has a lot of romance which I love and it shows how Bella is very depressed when Edward leaves. Also, I think that the book was better because it tells more about Jacob and Victoria. I know when I read this book and Victoria would come or when Jacob and Bella get really close and gushy I get goose bumps. How about you? Which book do you like better?

New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

Re: New Moon the book is better then Twilight.

I totally liked New Moob better as well. I loved the romance and all of the kissing. It is so romantic.

Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

i prefer new moon too. 

Frequent Contributor
CleverTwenty
0 Kudos

I can never pick which book is the best.If it wasnt for Twilight new moon wouldn't even exist. 

Http://cleverlyinked.blogspot.com
New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

Very nice girl! Happy thanksgiving!

New User
asdf2
0 Kudos

That is very true if Twilight didn't excist we would not have New Moon. Happy thanksgiving!

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

i dont care if it was first and stuff

but new moon was so much more romantic

i know it was more of a friendship

but it was a romantic friendship

i found myself giggling at some scenes

and at some scenes near tears

twilight was okay

and is pretty necessary for new moon

but new moon was a lot better

it also has more jacob and...

i personally think jacob is sweeter

even when he acts like a jerk

no offense to u twilight lovers

:smileywink:

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Contributor
Twilight_Girl13
0 Kudos

I like New Moon better than Twilght also !

New User
Loven_Hate
0 Kudos

it been a while since i have read the books but i do think twilight was missing something becasue it was the first one. Still i love them all and i still need to read edwards piont of view (story)

Frequent Contributor
Kristina-boo
0 Kudos

I agree. I'm a much bigger fan of Jacob than I am of Edward.

Also, because there's a lot more action and wolves in it. Not that I don't love my vampires, of course.

And, Twilight was the first, so it had to be good. I like how New Moon followed it, what with Bella's epic paper cut and all. (:

- - -

I hugged. I'm done."