Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

New Moon

Is anyone gonna see it?

Or already has?

(((I'm gonna see it tonight!)))

:smileyhappy:

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Re: New Moon

Wow Bookworm! You'r so lucky! I wanna watch that, but I'm sort of not allowed. Oh, please tell me what happened, will you? Thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

I saw it. it was awesome :smileyhappy:  it was better than the first, i think.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I kinda thought it was better than twilight.....

(((OMFG! The END was amazing!)))

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Distinguished Correspondent
Luna93
0 Kudos

It was really good. But i hated the way they ended it. everything else was so awsome.

All I want is for you to be happy
And take this moment and make you my family
And finally you have found someone perfect
Finally you have found
~RHCP
Wordsmith
AliceTP
0 Kudos

I saw NEW MOON today!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING! I LOVED it!!!!! Cant wait for it to come out on dvd!

& Now I'm ready for Eclipse! Which comes out in 2010 June 30th!!!! :smileyhappy: If u want to watch it now u can go to

tvshack.net!

Sometimes i want to scream,
Other times i want to be happy,
Then i just want to be with you.
Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

I thought it sucked and the acting was terrible.  Especially Dakota Fanning.   The book is infinitely better

So many books, so little time
Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

I saw it yesterday and I loved it! It follows the book almost exactly and I don't remember any scenes being left out, although it's been awhile since I read New Moon so I could be wrong.

The graphics were amazing, the acting was decent. Much better than Twilight. In my opinion, New Moon was good enough that it redeemed Twilight for me.

New User
iheartbooks12
0 Kudos

why cant you see it???

anyways new moon was AMAZING!! the very best movie that you will ever see and it was just sooo great!!! see it asap

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

OMG!!! I SAW IT TODAY AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!! 100000000000000x BETTER THAN TWILIGHT!!!! BUT IT HAD TOO MUCH EDWAR...THEY TOOK OUT A LOT OF JACOBS PARTS (WELL CUT THEM SHORTER) JUST TO ADD MORE EDWARD :smileysad: BUT IT WAS STILL REALLY GOOD

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Wordsmith
YeLLoWmisT
0 Kudos

Umm... Heartbooks, are asking me why can't I watch New Mon? Well,  because of the vampires and things.... and especially how Bella would be sooooo willng to die just for Edward. I had watched the Twilight, though. It's soooo beautiful! That's why I'm thirsting for New Moon.

Hey guys, check this out:

http://www.storywrite.com/
It's cool! :smileyvery-happy:
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

YeLLoWmisT wrote:

Umm... Heartbooks, are asking me why can't I watch New Mon? Well,  because of the vampires and things.... and especially how Bella would be sooooo willng to die just for Edward. I had watched the Twilight, though. It's soooo beautiful! That's why I'm thirsting for New Moon.

Sorry Yellowmist

:smileysad:

That sucks

(No pun intended)

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

New Moon was better than Twilight! And Taylor is Hot!

Team Edward!

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

thaisra wrote:

Team Edward!

I have the same problem

I think Taylor's HOT

But I HATE Jacob Black

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
maxowner
0 Kudos

I saw it at the midnight premiere its totally awsome and epic. Have fun.

Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

J.R._BookWorm wrote:

thaisra wrote:

Team Edward!

I have the same problem

I think Taylor's HOT

But I HATE Jacob Black

yeah

I know you feel

Frequent Contributor
Kristina-boo
0 Kudos

I saw it at midnight. (:

I thought that it was pretty good and funny, but some parts just weren't right.

For example, their eyes were kind of weird and standoutish. Second, almost everytime Bella or Edward would talk, it would be like, five or ten seconds until they said something else. Idunno. Better than Twilight though.

"I'll use my mad ninja skills." xD

- - -

I hugged. I'm done."
New User
The_Fennec_Fox
0 Kudos

Was it really? I thought the first one messed up SO many parts, but everyone is telling me that New Moon is so much better. I don't know.

The Fennec
New User
The_Fennec_Fox
0 Kudos

Woohoo! Team Taylor all the way!

Hahahaha!

The Fennec
Wordsmith
blackmiss
0 Kudos

OMG! I  heart it. I like (and hate) how they left us desiring more at the end. I liked the birthday scene.