Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Re: New Teen Reads chatroom

Girl where do you live?  12 hour difference?  Your either in Russia or in asia somewhere.  Geeze! 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ha. yea right? 12 hours.. austrailia? .. hah.. no but i get what shes talking about. its like everytime i come on.. theres like noo one on.. lol :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Hmmm 12 hours, thats cool but at the same time suxs. Djaq i'm usually on :smileysad: when i get time.

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ohh yea! mg and red are the main people who are on when i get home from school.. but usually it is good, i mean later on there are usually people on! i think it must be hard for blue tho too! shes is a totally different contenent [spell check??] then most of us!

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Ya no kiddin.  I don't know how many times I've been on at 11 or 12 and Blue is on and it's like 4 or 5 in the morning in England.  Then I yell at her and tell her to go to bed.  Lol. 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

haha yeaa i know! crazy blueeee... lmao :smileytongue:

and im on the chatroom now.. and its empty! and im like.. hmmn.. strange for a saturday night..

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

I live in Asia.. :smileysad: right now no one's on..:smileysad: it's 5:33 PM here

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I'm sorry! :smileysad:  That's a total bummer.  At least we can all still talk on here. 

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

is on the chatroom now i am i am..

(although i really should be focusing more on my art project... ahh well i shall multitask!!!)

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

((oho may i also add that the Haunted Airman is gone! :smileyvery-happy: much to the releaf of myself,:smileytongue: and i assume many others as well.. :smileyhappy: ))

"We could do pizza."
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Dude, I have to wake up at 5:15 for swimming, so I'm usually in bed by 10:30, there is NO way I'd stay up until 11.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Thank heavens that's gone!  It was REALLY WEIRD!  Robert Pattinson just can't act.  Period. 

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

agreed

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Hey peepz ive noticed there are some new users around, so this chatroom is mostly for us bn users to chat and catch up,, but also a way for new users to get to know us a little bit better and vise versa, i haven't been on it for ages, some of us bn users who are a tight bunch have facebook and get to talk daily on there so we've kinda abandoned it but we all kinda got to know each other much better through the chatroom, so for all new user si feel kinda bad cz i feel i haven't really tried or made the effort to try and get to know you guys but im going on now, so anyone wanna talk or introduce themselves or whatever  and we can talk  cya there guys :smileyhappy:!!

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Omg I know!  I haven't been on there in forever!!!!!

I feel kind bad too.  There are so many new users I feel like I'm an old hermit.  Everyone's welcome to come on!!!

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

old hermit...

*chuckles*

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I think I scared off a new person.....  *cries*  I'm sorry I'm so weird!!!  I can't help it! 

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

I am very glad that they have a new chat room the only thing is the time difference limits who you talk to.

And Ky your're not that werid only sometimes:smileyhappy:

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Ya it does.  :smileysad:  Though if I'm on late at night then someone in Asia is typically on so it kinda balances out.  Haha. 

I appreciate that.  Haha.