Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
BallroomDancer
0 Kudos

Nicholas Sparks

Hey all, I'm on a total Nicholas Sparks kick and want to know what is your favorite Nicholas Sparks book?:smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

Re: Nicholas Sparks

ive read one by him and thats dear john

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

The only book i've read by Nicholas Sparks is The Notebook!

I LOVE it!

(((Has anyone noticed that in every Nicholas Sparks book made movie one of the main characters alwayes dies in the end.....)))

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

A Walk to Remember

Bend in the Road

Nights in the Roadanthe

The Rescue

The Notebook  -- Amazing

So many books, so little time
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

the only books I've read by nicholas sparks are "the wedding" and "a walk to remember"...I like them =)
http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

I've only read the Rescue and I really liked it. I want to read the Lucky One and his newest one the Last Song. They look so good

"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Contributor
laughing87
0 Kudos

I love Nicholas Sparks too!  And I have to admit, his books turn into awesome movies...Dear John is turning into one soon!

I have read:

Notebook

The Wedding

A Walk to Remember

Nights in Rodanthe

At First Sight

I love him :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Furschee
0 Kudos

my fave is A Walk To Remember

Contributor
brownc483
0 Kudos

I loved The Notebook :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
heybaby
0 Kudos

I have read all them except The Last Song. I think my favorite would have to be A Walk to Remember as far as listing the others in a particular order I can not they are all so good.

"The wonderful thing about not planning, is failure comes as a complete surprise, and is not preceded by a period of worry or depression."
Contributor
twilighter88
0 Kudos

I just finished his latest book the last song it only took me like two days it was sooo good!!

So after when he whispers "you love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "real."
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

I loved The Wedding. He is so romantic and creative. I also liked A Walk to Remember which made me cry so much.

Frequent Contributor
_melissa
0 Kudos

J.R._BookWorm wrote:

The only book i've read by Nicholas Sparks is The Notebook!

I LOVE it!

(((Has anyone noticed that in every Nicholas Sparks book made movie one of the main characters alwayes dies in the end.....)))

My cousin just commented about that today. It does seem to be a pattern.

"Everything had looked different-too sharp, too real. Even my own hands looked different."
-Atonement