Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

OMFG! I Can Sign In Again! Yipee!

He he he....Hello to all the "new users" that I have not met yet and hello again to all my friends here! As some of you know, el computero was not comprehendo that I needed to log ono and I was not able to log in for months. It was pure torture. *weeps remebering* But now I am back. Yay! :smileytongue:

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Re: OMFG! I Can Sign In Again! Yipee!

OMG!

Yay!

Hey Vampires and Spongebob!

:smileyhappy:

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I know! It's just too amazing!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

oho.. its youuu......ughh.. ptshh!

lol hahaha ima jokin vamps! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

GASP you are back on!

*falls over and dies of shock!*

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Wow vamp. Just wow. v"v

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

What I do?

Distinguished Correspondent
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

I understand. I am still unable. The only reason I am able to be on now is because I am at my grandparents :,(

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

Hey "Vampires-and-Spongebob", how it been. I just started getting back on after a few months myself.

There's  so many new people on here, but its cool that there always a few olds friends on here,and its going to be great to make some new ones:smileyvery-happy:

Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~