BN Editor
Kristin_Z

October Sneak Peek: Sorry, Enrollment is now Closed.

[ Edited ]

Hey, everyone! 

We're thrilled to announce our October Sneak Peek Book Club where we'll be reading Becca Fitzpatrick's Crescendo, the sequel to her New York Times best selling phenomenon, Hush, Hush! Sign up today to get a FREE advance reader's copy of Crescendo, and a chance to discuss the book right here on the Teen Reads board with the author herself! The discussion will begin on Monday October 4th, and Becca will join in the following Monday, October 11th. Becca will also be joining us for a live chat on B&N's official Facebook page, so look out for an announcement soon! See below for enrollment instructions. 

Note: Please only enroll if you're going to participate in the discussion. ARCs are limited, so if you do not participate, you will be excluded from future First Look and Sneak Peek selections. Please also note: We cannot ship internationally.

Here is how to enroll:

1. Sign in 

If you are not signed into your book club account, please sign in from the link in the upper left of this page. This is important. If you don't sign in, you will not be able to request a book. If you are having trouble signing in, please click here for more information. If you are not a registered book club user, you can create an account by clicking on the register link in the upper right of this page. It's easy, and it's free.

2. Submit your information  

Now that you are signed into your account, click on the small envelope icon above the list of boards. Click on New Message* and enter the following information into the window, as described below:

Send To --

Crescendo

Subject – Sign Up for Crescendo

Your Message -- full name, mailing address (including zip), daytime telephone number

Click "Send Message"

* Your private message must be enabled -- you can find that in Preferences > Display & Privacy Settings.

Note the following:

This message will be automatically sent to the correct mailbox -- do not insert or replace with additional addresses. We are only accepting registrations there. Please do not attempt to send this message to another account.

Be sure to give us all the information required and do not include any other text in this message other than what is requested.

These free books are limited, only one per account, per person, please. We will stop taking requests once we run out.

Finally, please do not post the requested information on the boards. Your information should only go into a private message.

You only need to send this message once. You'll receive confirmation of your enrollment via private message, not via email. It may take up to a week before this confirmation arrives.

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Re: October Sneak Peek: Enrollment is now Open!

This is awesome!!  Thanks B&N!  I have just recently heard of Hush, Hush and am now going to have to read that next after CWA.  Once again thank you!!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Contributor
Reading_Seductress
0 Kudos

Very cool, I loved the first one!!!!

~M~

Distinguished Correspondent
naylorchic
0 Kudos

I've had Hush Hush on my wish list for months!  This just pushed me to buy it for my nook. I'm going to read it right away & hope that I signed up in time to get a copy of Crescendo :robotvery-happy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Wow! Thank you so much B&N! I loved Hush, Hush when I read it, so this will be a joy to read the second book before it comes out!

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

AWESOME!!  SO EXCITING!

You are the author of your own life story.
Inspired Contributor
gmfuhlman
0 Kudos

Love this pick since I read "Hush,Hush,! And this will give me a chance to read another young adult books. There are a lot of good writing that is happening in this area.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Thanks B&N I loved Hush Hush too!!

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

Pretty sure you just made my day!! :smileyvery-happy: Thank you!!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Correspondent
1archi1
0 Kudos

I LOVED Hush, Hush!!  Can't wait to read Crescendo!!!  Thanks BN this is great!!!

:smileyhappy:
Correspondent
scnole
0 Kudos

Thanks B&N.  I just finished reading "Hush, Hush".   I'm looking forward to reading Crescendo. .

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Thanks Barnes and Noble for the great opportunity!!

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Correspondent
Rosei
0 Kudos

Not shipping internationally? Sorry, I enrolled :smileysad:

Why are you not shipping internationally this time? I participate in Hush Hush Book Club and now have no chance to participate in this one. Really a pity, but I understand the rules.

Scribe
DSaff
0 Kudos

I was too late for "Hush, Hush" but will read it before "Crescendo" arrives. Thank you to everyone at B&N who makes these preview programs work!

DonnaS =) " Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own." Charles Scribner
"A book is like a garden carried in the pocket." Chinese Proverb
My blog: http://bookworm56.blogspot.com
Distinguished Bibliophile
pen21
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush was a great book. We had a good discussion with Becca. It will be fun to have her back. I just got confirmed for Crescendo. Thanks for the opportunity.

I can't wait for the book.

Luanne

Inspired Contributor
CrabbyCat
0 Kudos

Thanks B&N!! This is awesome!!

the rocket summer 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Distinguished Wordsmith
aprilh
0 Kudos

I loved reading Hush, Hush last year and discussing it with everyone. I just got my confirmation and can't wait to start reading Crescendo!

April
naylorchic
0 Kudos

No confirmation for me yet :robotsad: I know the post said it can take a week to get it, but I entered yesterday an hour after the announcement. Now that others are getting theirs I'm getting kinda worried. Ya'll think I still might have a chance?

Correspondent
1archi1
0 Kudos

naylorchic wrote:

No confirmation for me yet :robotsad: I know the post said it can take a week to get it, but I entered yesterday an hour after the announcement. Now that others are getting theirs I'm getting kinda worried. Ya'll think I still might have a chance?

I wouldn't worry about it because it just started.  This will be my 3rd First Look and I have never got a confirmation that quickly.  It is always nerve-racking though wondering if I got in or not.  Hang in there and I will cross my fingers for both of us.

:smileyhappy:
naylorchic
0 Kudos

I wouldn't worry about it because it just started.  This will be my 3rd First Look and I have never got a confirmation that quickly.  It is always nerve-racking though wondering if I got in or not.  Hang in there and I will cross my fingers for both of us.

Thanks! I'll cross mine for you too!