Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
nook_addict
0 Kudos

Re: October Sneak Peek: Enrollment is now Open!

I can't find the envelope icon either!!

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

nook_addict wrote:

I can't find the envelope icon either!!

The envelope in near the top of the page, in the dark gold bar.. it will say " nook_addict : Logout : My Proflie : Help" ANd right next to help is the envelope, click that!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Contributor
JHabeck
0 Kudos

Just found out myself and LOVED Hush, Hush. It's my first time as well participating on the boards( so I hope I'm posting this right ). It would be sooo great to get to read Crescendo and discuss it with others. Fingers crossed!

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
~Paul Sweeney
Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

Erinsparkles wrote:

Help! I can't find the envelope to click to send a message.   I am new at this. :smileysad:

Welcome!! No worries, it's tricky to find... you see the banner above.. saids "Books, textbooks, ebooks.. etc"

Right under "nook" is the envelope. Click that, compose the message and get it sent off!! Let us know if you still have any questions! :smileyhappy:

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Frequent Contributor
TriciaLynn77
0 Kudos

I loved Hush, Hush, it was definitely one of my favorite books I've read for a book club. Can't wait for Crescendo, I'm sure it will be just as great!

Inspired Contributor
kristyn711
0 Kudos

Everyone has been correct in the placement of the envelope.  As a side note, I couldn't see it until I logged in under the B&N Community LogIn.  Once I logged in and created a pen name, it was underneath B&N Community as everyone else described. 

If it makes you feel any better, I moved last week and don't have internet yet, so 3 computers with spotty WiFI, an iPhone, and finally a friend's computer later allowed me to sign up for the account.  I probably missed the ARC of Crescendo (since I only logged in 5 hours ago or so) but now I am set for the future!

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." ~ Cicero

"My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter." ~ Thomas Helm
Reader
MOMof2NJ
0 Kudos

Hi!  My name is Dina.  This will be my first ARC book club discussion.  I love reading YA books.  I also belong to a book club through my MOM's club.

Contributor
DudesMama
0 Kudos

I soooooo loved Hush, Hush! I can't wait for Crescendo to arrive!!!

Thanks, B&N!

Reader
Trixta
0 Kudos

I look forward to reading the sequel! I've been waiting for it!!! :womanhappy:

Frequent Contributor
Lblaze
0 Kudos

I've been so excited for the sequel! I hope I get in too! :smileyhappy:

Contributor
remEMbral
0 Kudos

Hi! my name is Emily and i'm so excited to read "Crescendo"! I was part of the first look book club when "Hush Hush" came out and i loved that book and can't wait to see what comes next!

Contributor
LoreleiLee
0 Kudos

so glad its coming out soon! YESSS

New User
msperfectpages
0 Kudos

Re: October Sneak Peek: Sorry, Enrollment is now Closed.

it closed 9 minutes ago?  For the past 20 I"ve been trying to figure out how to send a message other than private?  Guess that's what happens when you're the newbee...you miss out.

Contributor
Fallen_AngelMR
0 Kudos

How do you know if you received a confirmation?  (I'm new)

Contributor
Chrissy17104
0 Kudos

They will send you a message through the mail on the boards. Just got mine today :smileyhappy:

Contributor
melNaac
0 Kudos

Yay! I got a confirmation. I loved Hush, Hush and couldn't stop thinking about it- I am excited for Crescendo to occupy my thoughts now! I am almost glad winter is coming so I can have an excuse to read all the time :smileytongue:

Reader
colinparkersmommy
0 Kudos

Ok, this is my first time signing up for this. I sent the email and got one back that said "Confirmed." Does that mean I'll be getting the book? I sure hope so, because I loved Hush, Hush! :smileyhappy:

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

colinparkersmommy wrote:

Ok, this is my first time signing up for this. I sent the email and got one back that said "Confirmed." Does that mean I'll be getting the book? I sure hope so, because I loved Hush, Hush! :smileyhappy:

Congrats you got it! Yeah, the 'Confirmed" is kind of bland, but straight to the point! Many have already gotten their books, so keep your eyes peeled on your mailbox!

— Marilyn Monroe
Correspondent
nicole21WA
0 Kudos

So...I've already finished.  It's going to be a long wait 'til October!

Contributor
melNaac
0 Kudos

So I hear people are getting theirs already! I am excited and have been checking the mail daily.