Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
alie
0 Kudos

Re: October Sneak Peek: Welcome & Introductions

do we have a schedule yet?  I can't wait to start reading it, but I don't want to rush ahead

Love ya
~Stacy~
Contributor
amomthatlovestoread
0 Kudos

My name is Amy and this is my first Sneek Peak.  I am hoping to finish Hush, Hush by midweek and dive into Crescendo.  It looks very good. 

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

I am only a few chapters into Crescendo but liking it...I feel like I could get hooked like I did with HUSH HUSH!

You are the author of your own life story.
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

mommybooknerd wrote:

I am only a few chapters into Crescendo but liking it...I feel like I could get hooked like I did with HUSH HUSH!

Hi mommybooknerd..I am vermontcozy,Susan..I see you around the Boards of course..I have also started "Crescendo" hard not to,I have decided to only read up to Chapter 12 pg 208..Its close to half of the book..And after reading HH last year..I just gave in..I imagine there will be a  Schedule.,but looser than a FirstLook ....I promise not to speak about "C"... ;  )  Susan             

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

lfischer wrote:

My name is Amy and this is my first Sneek Peak.  I am hoping to finish Hush, Hush by midweek and dive into Crescendo.  It looks very good. 

Welcome Amy...Enjoy Hush,Hush,so good.... Glad you found us..Any questions you may have,there is always someone around  to answer them... Best Susan

Contributor
Carrissa
0 Kudos

Hi, my name is Carrissa. This is my first time doing this. I can't wait! 

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

wheeze wrote:

Hey Everyone! I'm Elyse, this will be my second ARC book talk.. I am doing the latest First Look for "The Wake of Forgiveness". I loved Hush, Hush, one of my favorite angel books. I am on the teen boards a lot, bouncing around :smileyhappy:

Elyse, I also did First Look for "The Wake of Forgiveness", which was my first experience with online book clubs and this is my first Teen Sneak Peek.  I really enjoy this experience.  I loved "The Wake of Forgiveness".  I really enjoyed HUSH HUSH and I am totally getting into Crescendo!

Em

Inspired Contributor
gmfuhlman
0 Kudos

My name is Gail Marie, and I enjoy reading young adult books. I read Hush,Hush, and I am very happy to be able to read the sequel to it. And I did get to read it when it was on the First Look book Club picks. I can't wait to get started in the discussion on this new book.

Contributor
FireRaven9
0 Kudos

My name is Shelli, and this will be my second First Look. I just finished up Wake of Forgiveness. This looks like a great series and I can't wait to get started!

Contributor
wendynatlanta
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! My name is Wendy, and this is my first time at this. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

wendynatlanta wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is Wendy, and this is my first time at this. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wendy, just read the book and come and make some comments.  It is a great group of people.  Welcome!

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

FireRaven9 wrote:

My name is Shelli, and this will be my second First Look. I just finished up Wake of Forgiveness. This looks like a great series and I can't wait to get started!

Shelli, I did The Wake of Forgiveness too and I am loving this book too!

Contributor
adoffee
0 Kudos

Hey.  My name is Amanda and this is the first time I've tried to do anything like this.  I received the confirmation email 2 weeks ago, but haven't received the book.  Should I be worried that I haven't received it yet.

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

mommybooknerd wrote:

Hi mommybooknerd..I am vermontcozy,Susan..I see you around the Boards of course..I have also started "Crescendo" hard not to,I have decided to only read up to Chapter 12 pg 208..Its close to half of the book..And after reading HH last year..I just gave in..I imagine there will be a  Schedule.,but looser than a FirstLook ....I promise not to speak about "C"... ;  )  Susan             

Susan...I see you around too.  I like will finish CRESCENDO tonight, actually in about 15 minutes.  I got pulled in and could not stop reading.  I hope it is a tad bit looser than FL, since I never knew if I was being involved enough to be part of another one.  How do they judge that?  My name is Emily, by the way...:smileytongue:

Frequent Contributor
mommybooknerd
0 Kudos

adoffee wrote:

Hey.  My name is Amanda and this is the first time I've tried to do anything like this.  I received the confirmation email 2 weeks ago, but haven't received the book.  Should I be worried that I haven't received it yet.

No Amanda, if you were confirmed you will get it...no worries!

Reader 2
VL55
0 Kudos

Thanks!!! Just finished Crescendo and I have to say I cant wait to discuss this book with everyone! :-)

Correspondent
scnole
0 Kudos

Stacy,

The schedule has been posted.

alie wrote:

do we have a schedule yet?  I can't wait to start reading it, but I don't want to rush ahead

Contributor
adoffee
0 Kudos

Thanks

Contributor
AnitaBlakeFan
0 Kudos

Hi!  I am Melanie and this is my second ARC.  My first was actually Hush, Hush.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

mommybooknerd wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

mommybooknerd wrote:

Susan...I see you around too.  I like will finish CRESCENDO tonight, actually in about 15 minutes.  I got pulled in and could not stop reading.  I hope it is a tad bit looser than FL, since I never knew if I was being involved enough to be part of another one.  How do they judge that?  My name is Emily, by the way...:smileytongue:

:smileywink:Good Morning Emily..Its much looser than FLook..Not sure exactly how we get selected,but its usually just signup,early..I'm sure BN knows who doesn't participate..But you are fine,.Its impossible for me to answer every question ,referring to FirstLook..but I stay involved as much as I can,.Not to worry   ..This is going to be Great..Becca is so nice,she was with us when we read HH..Last year before it was released..A Great group here..Then after we read HH,2,3 weeks later It made the NYTimes Bestseller List..I like to think all of us had something to do with that..Especially since we Loved HH and our reviews made a difference..I did stop on Pg 208,but now that the schedule is up..I will finish it,Its too hard not to. Best Susan       www.fallenarchangel.com Thats the Hush,Hush ,Crescendo website..Its really nice!!  I signed up last year Lots of Great Info..they are short 235 people to reach their goal of 2000,I just read that yesterday...